CH 28: Let... Me... Go...!

WAYO'S POV

It's been six weeks since school started and things have been going well.

Pha, Ming, and I have fallen into sort of a routine. Pha drops me at school in the mornings so I can attend classes. I generally have lunch with my Fairy Angel Gang friends, it seems they have kind of adopted me. Then Ming will pick me up at the end of the day and we'll have dinner and do homework, until Pha gets home from his study groups and labs which run late most nights. Pha sleeps over and the next morning starts everything over again.

Pha had his second round of exams this week, so I haven't been able to spend much time with him. I'm usually asleep when he comes back to the room each night. His last exam is done around 5pm today, and he made plans for us. We're going to dinner and then out to a club dancing with Kit and Beam to relax and have some fun. I know it was super hard for him to sell the idea of taking me to a club to Ming, but after some logic from Pha and lots of pleading from me, he gave in.

Ming and I head straight home after classes, and he helps me pick out something to wear for tonight, before heading to his room. Dinner isn't until 8pm so I have some time before I need to get ready.

When Pha arrives, he throws his bag onto the desk and pulls me into his arms for a bruising kiss. Then he hauls me off to the bathroom for a long shower which includes a steamy make out session and orgasms for both of us. After our shower, we crawl into bed and snuggle, talk, and nap for a bit before needing to get up and get ready.

Pha runs down to his room to get dressed and I get dressed up here. When I'm ready, I walk over to Ming's room for the final touches. Then I'm back in my room waiting for Pha by the time he comes back up. When he walks in, he calls my name, and comes to a stop when he sees me. His reaction is everything I hoped it would be.

"Yo, how do you expect me to let you go out looking like that? Everyone will want to eat you." Ming did a great job picking my outfit and it was cute and sexy at the same time. Plus, he'd put a little eyeliner and lip gloss on me when I went to his place. It made my dark eyes really stand out and my mouth look soft and kissable.

Giggling as he looks me over, I reply, "P'Pha looks really handsome too." He always looks attractive in anything he wears, but his tight black t-shirt and black jeans make him look really edible tonight too.

"Come on let's go or we're going to be late." I tell him with a smile.

--------------------

Dinner was great. Kit and Beam seem to be warming up to me, so it was a relaxing and fun time. Now we're off to the club and I'm excited. We're riding in Beam's car, so we can stay together tonight.

When we arrive at the club, we can hear the bass thumping outside. There is a long line, but our group bypasses it and heads straight for the front doors with Beam in the lead. He stops to talk to the bouncer, and I'm not sure what he says because the music is drowning out his voice, but we're let right in.

There are tons of people here, drinking, dancing, and doing other things in dark corners. Pha subtly, but I bet purposely, blocks my view of those things when we walk past. I'm not a baby, I can guess what's going on, but it's sweet of him to be protective.

Beam heads toward the VIP area and gives our names to the bouncer there who immediately lets us in. The music is muffled a little in this area, so we can at least have a conversation without yelling at each other. We grab a table and sit for a minute. The guys look comfortable with our surroundings, but my head is on a swivel as I look around trying to take everything in.