CH 54: I Want My Man!

WAYO'S POV

As I wake, I feel the burn quickly spreading through my body again. It's been two days and the pull is still strong. Every time it starts, I try to hold it to me, to encase it inside of me so there's no leakage. I've been unsuccessful so far at stopping all of it, but each time it gets easier to limit what escapes.

There are no longer 20 Omegas outside, Tasha's lowered the number to 7. I know because I can feel them out there. I think I've been able to decrease what's flowing down the pack bonds and links to manageable levels and the ladies outside are helping to contain the rest. My guess is most of the pack should have been back to normal yesterday. Forth and Beam should no longer be feeling the effects at all, and my father ought to be able to ignore the pull most of the time. However, Ming and Kit are probably not quite as lucky, but it should be easier for them by tonight.

Pha's chest rises and falls with his steady breathing under my head and hands. Our time together has been amazing, Pha has been amazing. Yes, we're both sore and tired, but I wouldn't trade these memories for anything in the world. I can now call this man mine. My mate. And because he's mine... I want him.

The pull is getting stronger and I know Pha will be waking  soon, so I seize the few minutes left to touch him as I want. Easing up onto my elbow, I run my free hand through his soft messy hair. I touch his forehead and drag my finger across his brows and down his nose. Tracing his perfect lips, I can't resist leaning down to gently grace them with a kiss. Moving my hand down his neck to his chest, I brush my fingers over each of his nipples before tracing the defined lines of his abs.

Needing to see all of him, I throw the covers back revealing his body my sight. I can see the pull is starting to affect Pha also, as his cock begins to twitch. Reaching across him, I grab the bottle from the nightstand and open it with a quiet snick. Pouring a generous amount of lube in my hand, I take his semi hard cock and coat him with it completely. As I stroke him, his hips start to shift slightly, and he hardens fully under my fingers. When he's ready I reach behind me and spread some lube on my opening as well.

Straddling his hips, I line his shaft up with my entrance. Thankfully, with all the sex we've had over the last 48+ hours, my body needs no preparation to receive him. As I slowly sink down on him fully, a moan escapes both me and Pha.

"Yo? What..." Pha's voice sounds strangled as his eyes flutter open in confusion. "God!"

Rising up until just his crown is inside me, I lower myself slowly down again until I engulf him completely. I sigh in pleasure at the feeling. Shifting my hips in a circle, I gasp as Pha's cock head brushes across the spot that makes me see stars. "P'Pha... you feel... sooo good."

--------------------

PHANA'S POV

Waking up to find my shy mate in the process of using my body for his pleasure, is fucking hot.

Unable to take my eyes off him, I watch as he leans back, planting his hands behind him on my legs above my knees. He rides me slowly, circling his hips, searching for the perfect angle and moaning and gasping at each new sensation of pleasure.

My hands move to touch his body which is displayed so gloriously before me. Stroking his neck, tweaking his nipples. I wrap my hand around his cock and slowly stroke him, matching his pace. "Baby, you're so beautiful. So hot. I love seeing you like this."

He sits up and quickens his pace. I move my free hand to his hip, pulling him on his downstroke, so I sink in just a tiny bit deeper. Over and over I watch as he rises and falls against me.

He begins to lose his rhythm as his speed increases again. I quicken my strokes to match. "Pha... aahhh... I can't... I'm going to... Aahhh!!"

His body tenses up. His head is thrown back, his back arched. His eyes tightly closed, but his small mouth open allowing his cries of satisfaction to escape. He's stunning.

Seeing the bliss on his face as he cums on my chest pushes me beyond my ability to hold back. I grab him and twist us, so he's under me face down. Taking hold of his waist, I pull him to his knees and position myself at his still twitching hole, then sink in to the hilt in one long thrust.

He's quivering from the aftershock of his orgasm and his muscles are strangling my cock. "Fuck, baby you're gripping me so tight." I groan out as he whimpers under me in pleasure.

Trailing my right hand up his spine, I feel him shiver with desire as I twist my fingers into his hair. My left-hand wraps around his torso, pulling him up until his back is flush against my chest. My thrusts don't falter as I bite his ear lobe and whisper, "Mate, did you enjoy riding me?"

Yo whines but doesn't answer.

My hand tightens in his hair, "I asked you a question, love. Answer me."

He sobs out, "Yes! God, yes!"

Smiling in satisfaction at his answer, I growl out, "Good."

Releasing him, I and push him back to his hands and knees as I drive into him harder. I'm getting close, so close. I can feel my balls tightening up as the orgasm builds inside me.

Changing my angle slightly, my shaft rubs across Yo's sweet spot repeatedly, making his breath hitch. I lead one of his hands to his once again hard member, wrapping his fingers around himself. 

"Stroke yourself for me, Yo. Cum for me again. Show me how much you love it when I'm inside you." He moans loudly at my words and starts to jerk himself off.

My thrusts are long and steady until I feel his muscles begin to clamp around me. "Aarrhh... So tight." I pant out as I lose my rhythm and slam into Yo ruthlessly.

His muscles strangle my shaft as his second orgasm breaks free of him, "Pha... Nnghhh!" Yo yells as he releases onto the sheets below us. Hearing him cry my name in ecstasy shoves me over the edge, and I coat Yo's insides with my sticky load as I ride out my climax.

He collapses under me and I pull out slowly, dropping to the bed beside him. I run my hand through his soft hair and kiss his forehead. "I love you, mate."

A muffled, "Love you..." is what I get in return as Yo drifts off to sleep.

I hate to wake him, but I can't let him sleep like this. Leaving the bed, I start hot water running in the tub in the corner. In the bathroom I grab some towels and clean sheets.

Once the water is ready, I pick Yo up and move both of us into the tub, letting him lay on my chest. He rouses a little from the warm water and we help clean each other up. After our bath, I dry Yo's hair as we relax on the couch together quietly talking. His stomach growls and we both laugh, but I check the porch and bring in the hot meal the pack prepared for us. When we finish eating and drinking as much as we can, we head back to the bedroom and change the sheets.

"How are you feeling, love?"

"Good, P'Pha." He smiles at me full of happiness. "Tasha was able to lower the number of Omegas outside to 7 and I think Forth, Beam and my dad should have been mostly back to normal yesterday. Maybe Ming and Kit by later today."

Ruffling my hand through his hair, I tell him, "You've been so strong, baby. I'm so proud of you." I plant a gentle kiss on his lips, then ask, "Ready for a nap?"

"Yes, P'." He lets out a yawn, then snuggles up against me as I pull him close.

--------------------

A/N: Good Morning! Hope you enjoyed the update. Let me know if you liked it.   :-]

10.23.2017

Edited:  04.04.2018   6:59 pm  US CST