CH 24: Seeing is Believing

Warning: Mature Content (tiny bit) in this Chapter – You have been warned!

PHANA'S POV

It's still early when I wake up, and in what has become the norm for us, Yo is sprawled across my body. I was tired enough last night that I fell asleep right away, but both me and Pha junior are wide awake now. His body is so warm and soft, and his even breathing is brushing against the side of my neck sending chills down my spine. It was a mistake on my part to think it might be easier to sleep in my room. It's not.

Yo moves a little in his sleep and his leg shifts to where its pressed against my hard-on. A sigh of exasperation escapes me because I feel like I've spent the last week hiding in the bathroom jerking off like a green 13-year-old boy.

Gritting my teeth, I gently try to detangle myself from Yo without waking him. This morning, however, he isn't letting me go easily. As I move, his arms tighten around me and his eyes flutter open. "P'Pha," his voice is soft and sleepy, "where are you going?"

"Just to the restroom, babe. I'll be right back, ok. Go back to sleep." He simply hums and finally frees me from his grasp.

After practically running to the bathroom, I take care of my issue and re-enter the bedroom feeling much more relaxed. Crawling back into bed, I spoon up behind Yo and he squirms a little as he gets comfortably settled against me. Suddenly I realize my bathroom break was a completely wasted effort as my once again hard member is now pressed up against his plush curvy ass.

I'm not sure what sins I committed in my last life, but they must have been really bad.

-------------------

The alarm goes off at 9am making a valiant effort at waking us. We're meeting the guys at 11am to go for our 'run', so we need to get up and moving.

Leaning over the boy lying in front of me, I gently call out, "Shorty, it's time to wake up. Shorty?" Yo simply ignores me and rolls over, snuggling against my chest. I chuckle, but tell him, "Come on Shorty, we're going for our run today, remember? We need to get up and get ready."

His lets out a breathy sigh, followed by a half-hearted mumbled agreement. When he raises his face to look up at me, I plant a quick kiss on his forehead, and he offers me a slow smile in return.

"Go get in the shower and we'll grab some breakfast after we're cleaned up. Ok?"

Simply nodding in reply, he sits up, and climbs out his side of the bed. He heads to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on a few minutes later. Getting up also, I start getting my things together.

A little bit later, Yo comes walking out of the bathroom with just a towel slung low around his hips. My jaw drops when I turn and see him. His skin is so white. He's in shape and toned, but his body still has a softness to it that makes me want to grab him.

"D-D-Did you need something?" Damn. Where did that stutter come from? Get it together Pha!

"Sorry, I forgot my clothes out here." He tells me as he grabs his bag and heads back into the bathroom completely naïve of the destruction he just left in his wake.

A few minutes later, he comes back out dressed, but his hair is still wet. Taking the towel from his hands, I dry his hair for him. "Thank you, P'." He says sweetly.

When I'm done with his hair, I let him know, "I'm going to get cleaned up and then we'll be ready to go."

-------------------