CH 52: The Claiming of Yo (Part 2)

A/N:  Since I'm a softy and so many of you asked for it - here it is.  <3 <3    Love ya! Mean it!

Don't forget to let me know what you thought about it when you're done reading.   :-}

--------------------

PHANA'S POV

Sitting up, I pull my fingers free from him and grab the bottle of lube again. I pour some into my hand and grip my shaft stroking it a few times to make sure I'm completely covered. Seizing his hips, I pull him a few inches closer to me while I position my cock at his entrance.

Slowly I push into his tight hole about halfway and a groan escapes me. I pause to let him adjust to my size, but when he whimpers in need and tightens around my length, I drive forward again.

"Fuck! You feel so good!" I roar out, when I'm finally buried to the hilt in him.

He's so hot and tight around me, with my wolf howling in my head and my mate whimpering in need beneath me, I can't fight my desire for him any longer. I pull out to the tip and drive back in to the hilt, over and over. I can't slow down. Yo wraps his legs around my back and latches his ankles together, pulling me deeper into him with each long thrust I make.

Changing my angle slightly, I brush across his prostate with each stroke. "Aahhh... Nnnghhh... Pha..." Yo's sensual cries are driving me towards my orgasm. Resting my weight on my hands, I cover him with my body. Seizing his mouth for a blistering kiss, I share every breath with him, until we're both left panting. I release his lips and demand, "Forever, mate. Say it. You're mine forever."

"Forever yours... and you'll be mine." I growl at the words he gasps out. Yo will be mine and I will be his.

Speeding up my pace, I slam into his tight sheathe over and over, steadily climbing to my peak. I can already feel my teeth lengthening in my mouth, readying to mark his perfect white skin with my bite.

Reaching between our bodies I take Yo's stiff cock in hand and stroke him, matching my wild pace. His muscles tighten like a vice around me as he nears his orgasm. The pleasure is too much, I can't control my rhythm any longer. I'm thrusting into him uncontrollably when I finally sink my teeth into his shoulder.

Yo cries my name as he cums, and his feelings of ecstasy flood my mind and drown my senses. I feel his teeth sink into my flesh barely a second later forcing my orgasm out of me. I release inside him, coating his insides completely with my hot essence.

When we both let loose our bites, I collapse on top of Yo. He's breathless beneath me and I'm not much better. Burying my face in his neck, I try to recover, as we both still shake from the aftershocks.

Suddenly, it feels like there is a stretching sensation inside me, almost like something enlarging or expanding till it's about to snap, but then it eases back slowly. My mind feels hazy and I can't seem to form any clear thoughts, but I can hear Yo's voice, so I focus in on it. He keeps repeating over and over, 'My mate, my love.' His words are embedding themselves into my heart and mind, making me smile in complete bliss.

Easing off Yo, I rest my weight on my forearms so I'm not squashing him anymore. I look him over, and he's so lovely to me. I give his bruised lips in a gentle kiss, but quickly pull back when I realize I can still hear his voice. I kiss him again, but his words don't stop. That's it I've finally lost it.

Abruptly, there's the sound of Yo's chuckle in my mind. 'You're not crazy. Silly yes, crazy no. We're Mate Bonded. I can talk to you like this now, and you can do the same.'