CH 35: Rough Night & Day & Night & Day...

PHANA'S POV

Thank God I listened to Wayo's father and called out of school today for me and Yo. I feel so tired and poor Yo is exhausted. These last two days have been an insane experience. It started just after I arrived back at the dorm room on Saturday.

FLASHBACK – PHANA'S POV

"P'Pha, uhm, I-I feel kind of strange."

"Why? What's wrong?" We're sitting on the couch watching a movie together, and I lean away from Yo, so I could get a better look at him. His face is flushed, and his eyes are dilated. He's also starting to breathe hard. Placing my hand on this forehead, I can feel he's warm but not hot.

"P'Pha can I have s-something to drink?" He requests.

"Sure." Climbing off the couch, I retrieve a bottle of water for him from the mini-fridge, but when I came back he's laying curled in a ball almost panting. Bending over him, I place my hand on his back and he releases a soft moan at the contact. Smiling, I think maybe he's just horny and too shy to talk about it, but the moaning continues to get louder and he's breathing is getting more erratic.

Now, I'm beginning to get worried, when suddenly he uncurls, as his spine straightens, and all his limbs stiffen. I reach for him as he releases a strangled cry, "Aahhh, ngghhh!" before he goes completely loose limbed and faints.

Ok, now I'm freaking out. I try to wake him and can't. I don't know what to do. I can't call Ming, so I do the only thing I can think of, I call Wayo's father.

"Hello, Nong Phana, how are you."

"Alpha, I-I, it's Yo, something's wrong and I don't know what to do!" I blurt out in a panic.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Is he ok? Phana! Tell me what's happening."

After recapping what's going on for him, he tells me nothing like that has ever happened before. He immediately sends for Tasha to come to his office to see if she can help.

"Where's Ming? What does he say about it? Is he there? Let me talk to him."

"He's not here, sir."

"Why Not? Didn't you call him? Hold on Tasha just arrived I'm putting you on speaker." Yo's father recounts what happened to Tasha and she's unsure what might have caused it also.

"Ok, where is Ming? Why isn't he there?"

"Ming met his mate today, sir..." I hear a sharp inhale of breath from the other end of the line.

"Ming met his mate? Are you sure?" Tasha's voice interrupts. "When?"

"Maybe around an hour or so ago?"

Listening closely, I hear some mumbling from the other end of the line but can't understand what they're saying. Then, "Yes Alpha, that's what I believe has happened. At this point, nothing preventative can be done, it's too late since the cycle has already begun. This storm will have to be ridden out. I'll leave so you can discuss options with Nong Phana."

"Alpha, what is going on? What is she talking about?" I hear a door shut before the phone is taken off speaker.

"N'Phana... this is a delicate situation and I'm not quite sure what to tell you or how to start."

"Sir, just tell me how to help Yo! Whatever it is, I'll do it."

"Look there is no one who has spent more time with Wayo than Ming. No One. They have a very strong bond, both through the pack bond and an even stronger link Wayo has forged between them. One built over days, weeks, and years spent together."

"Sir, I understand their bond is strong, but why are you telling me this right now?"

"Because although Ming is good at shielding his surface emotions, and Wayo is good at ignoring them after years of practice, Wayo will always feel any strong emotion Ming is having and vice versa."

"So..." I feel like Yo's father is trying to lead me somewhere but my mind is clouded with worry right now.

"Argh, ok I'm just going to have to say this straight. So, Ming is in the middle of completing his Mating Bond right now, and Wayo is going to suffer through it with him."

"Alpha are you telling me that because N'Ming is having sex right now, N'Yo is... what? I don't even know what to call it... trapped emotionally with him and is feeling it." I ask unbelieving.

"N'Phana the Mating Bond is not just sex, it's probably the most powerful thing you'll ever go through. I know you've felt the pull even though you haven't completed the bond yet. Do you think it will compare to just sex?" He pauses, "Look, Wayo can shield himself from normal things like sex, we know because Ming has had a lot of girlfriends, but this is not a normal thing."

"Alright, uhm, what does this mean? What do I need to do?"

"He'll need to stay hydrated and fed to keep up his energy. He's going to need as much sleep as he can get and he'll need to be comforted through the episodes. You should probably call out of school for both of you for Monday, maybe Tuesday too. Hopefully by Monday the intensity will start to wear off and Wayo can begin shielding himself again."

"Maybe I can ask Forth to sit with him for a while too? He'd be willing to help, I..."

"N'Phana," He interrupts, then hesitates, "One last thing, he's going to need skin-to-skin contact almost continuously to satisfy the pull of the mating bond."

"Ok, so no help. I got it."

Wayo's father laughs out loud. "Also, I'm cruelly going to take this moment to remind you of our agreement of not claiming Wayo until after his birthday. I know it's going to be hard not to over the next couple of days, but don't do it. Call me if you need anything. Goodbye Nong... and good luck."

END FLASHBACK

Right now, I'm out of bed waiting for our food order to be delivered. I'd also called Beam to ask him to bring us some drinks. We're running low on everything. Of course, Beam wanted to know why I couldn't get it myself, but I simply explained that Yo was sick and I couldn't leave him.

Sitting on the couch, I glance over at Yo on the bed. It's been a couple of hours since the last episode, but poor Yo is just lying there curled up in a ball. He's so worn out physically and on top of that emotionally exhausted too. He's been waking up every few hours for 2 days needing a sexual release.

As strange as the situation is, I originally thought who wouldn't be happy to provide their boyfriend with a sexual release and constant skin-to-skin contact, but there are glaring downsides to this problem that popped up almost immediately.

1. I couldn't have sex with Yo yet. He's a bundle of need and want and that is something I can't provide for him. Damn his father. All I can do is help stroke him off or give him a blow job.

2. After two constant days of it we're both exhausted and sore. I never thought I'd be tired of sexual relations of any kinds, but I think my quota is full for now.

Currently, I'm hoping, no that's a lie, I'm praying, that today the effects will start wearing off or at least lessen their hold over him, and by extension, me. But no matter what, there is no way we're going to make it to school tomorrow either.

10.05.2017

Edited:  03.26.2018   10:19 am  US CST