CH 60: Hog-Tied

A/N: Good morning, afternoon, evening, or night! Enjoy the update!

-----------------------

MING'S POV

When I left Yo's room, I made the call I'd been dreading. I called Alpha Panitchayasawad.

To say Yo's father was upset was an understatement. The man was pissed off and rightly so. He informed me he would be here tomorrow, and I can only be thankful it's not tonight. We're all so tired, I'm not sure how any of us would have been able to cope with him right now.

Kit's very upset about everything that's happened, and he'd been quietly crying when I finally found him in the restroom. I could only hug him till he calmed down. When we came out of the lavatory, Beam and Forth were in the hall in front of Yo's room, waiting for us.

Currently, I'm driving us all back to our cars in our 'borrowed' van. The trip is quiet as we're each lost in our own thoughts. I park the van near our cars and we all climb out. I'm exhausted, but I still have things to do before I let myself rest.

"P'Forth, can you drive Kit back to the dorms with you and Beam?"

Kit immediately rejects the idea. "What? Why? No, I'll go with you when you go. What do you need to do before we go home?"

Taking Kit's hand in mine, I beg him, "P'Kit, please."

"Tell me what you're going to do first." He demands, being stubborn.

Fine. "I need to take the van back and check in with Yut. Then there's a couple things I need to do, including making sure Park is brought to a secured location for holding until he can be dealt with."

"I can help with all that and I'm not going back until you do." Kit is being persistent and standing firm on this.

"We can help too." Forth jumps in. "Just tell us what we need to do."

Looking at the three of them, I realize I'm not going to win this argument, so I just give up. I'm too tired to fight them over stupid stuff. "First, let's move the cars to the house, so we don't have to walk back here for them when we're ready to leave. Follow me." I hand my keys to Kit and we load up.

When we reach the house, all is quiet. I'd talked to Yut on the short drive over, so he's expecting our arrival. He's standing at the side of the house to meet me when I park the van. He wants to start talking immediately, but I ask him to wait for the others to arrive. I want to have to go through things once. When the others join us, we step inside the house, and as the door shuts behind us, I began.

"What's the status report, P'Yut?"

"On their side - two dead and several non-life-threatening injuries. Our side – one severe injury but it looks like he'll survive. A couple of other small injuries, but nothing else major. We're holding his men in one of the downstairs rooms until you tell us what you want to do with them."

"Where's Park?"

"Upstairs. Want to see him?" He asks with a hint of satisfaction and laughter in his voice.

I'm a bit intrigued, so I nod and we all trudge upstairs. "I put him in the same room where he was holding the boy."

Pushing open the door, I walk in and stop as an unexpected laugh escapes me. "You tied him up like that? Is he drugged too?" Forth, Beam and Kit push past me into the room to take their turns looking at Park. He's on the same bed Yo was tied to but Park's been hog-tied face down with his wrists and ankles meeting behind his back. There's also an IV line running from his arm to the drip bag on the pole beside the bed.

"Seemed it was fitting." He says with a smile, but asks, "Do you object?"

"Hell no!" After what he did and planned to do to Yo, I have no objections what so ever.

Glancing at my friends who are standing around the bed, I notice they are getting a little too close. Park needs to stay in one piece for now, so I call them back, "Guys it's time to go back downstairs."

"But N'Ming..." Both Beam and Forth say at the same time.

"No. Not now." I don't need to hear them say anything to know what they want to do. "P'Pha and Alpha Panitchayasawad will decide when it's time. You'll have to wait till then. Let's go." I stay in the room until they all walk out ahead of me just to make sure nothing happens.

They're waiting in the hall when I exit the room with Yut. We need to finish up here quickly, I want to go home. There is something Kit and Beam can do to help. "P'Kit? P'Beam? Will you go downstairs and check on the injured? Our men, make sure everyone is doing well, theirs just make sure they're stable for transport."

"Sure N'Ming. Are there supplies in case we need them?" Beam asks and after he receives a nod from Yut, he grabs Kit's arm and pulls him along the hall to the stairwell.

"That seemed a little too easy." I say under my breath, but Forth still hears me.

"We're all feeling antsy. We need something to do, so we don't focus our attentions on Park." I understand his thoughts completely.

Yut interrupts us, "What do you want us to do with him and his men?"

Handing him a card with an address on it, I say, "Take them and secure them at this address for now. Are they his pack members?"

"A few of them."

"We'll have to return those men to his father. Separate them out for me, will you P'Yut? Also, can you take pictures and gather up as much evidence and you can lay your hands on for me?"

"Of course, N'Ming."

Waiing respectfully to the man in front of me, I express my gratitude, "Thank you, P'Yut, for your help in this. It would have been much harder without you. Your payment and a generous bonus for your hard work will be in your account today."

"N'Ming, feel free to call me anytime you have a job I can help with."

---------------------

KIT'S POV

Beam and I quickly look over the injured men like Ming asked us to. There really wasn't anything we needed to do, they'd already had an experienced doctor look at them this morning, and being wolves, they were healing quickly.

We're now waiting for Ming and Forth to come downstairs. Beam and I are both pretty quiet, lost in our conversations with our mates.

'What is taking so long?'

'I'm just finalizing some business with Yut. I'll be down in just a second, mate'

"Ming says he's on his way down."

"Good, I'm tired." Beam says as he yawns. "What are the plans for later today?"

"Pretty sure Ming and I plan on catching some sleep when we get home. Then, this evening we'll go to visit Pha and Yo. We need to pack a bag for both of them for the hospital stay."

Beam's quiet for a second then says, "We'll go with you. Just let us know what time."

"Alpha Panitchayasawad will be here tomorrow. I called him when we were at the hospital." Ming states calmly as he comes off the staircase.

"Have you told Pha yet?" Forth asks.

"No.I'll let him know tonight. He has enough on his hands right now with Yo'srecovery. Alpha is going to want to take Yo home, but it shouldn't be too bigof a deal, since we were all going home next week anyway."     

10.29.2017

Edited:  04.06.2018   8:31 pm  US CST