CH 34: Purr for Me Kitty (Part 2)

KIT'S POV

What am I doing? Some sexy stranger walks up to me and growls out that he's my mate and I just agree with him? What the Hell? I feel like I'm losing my mind.

His smell is mind-blowing though. It's better than Yo's, and that kid smelled fucking amazing. If I admit the truth, he smells better than anything I've ever smelled in my entire life, and yes, I can feel the mating pull between us. I've never been attracted to a man before, but I've definitely wanted to get up close and personal with Ming since the restaurant. It would also be hard to miss the fact he is unquestionably attracted to me, since I can feel his hard-on every time he presses our bodies close together.

I'm nervous as hell though and a little worried about what's going to happen. I can tell by looking at this male that I won't be the top in this relationship. Geez, I know I'm not an alpha, but being submissive is not usually one of my strong points.

Ming is making an effort to make this easier for me, and I do appreciate it. He's being considerate and explaining what I need to know, and he's letting me set the pace which must be killing him. I smile at that thought.

When my legs feel like they will no longer hold me up, I grab his hands and pull him towards the bed. Crawling into the middle of it, I lay down and look up at him. His eyes have narrowed to slits and where ever they roam across my body, I feel trails of heat are left behind on my skin.

"N'Ming." I call his name softly and hold my hand out to him. He plants kisses on my palm, then straddles me, as he slowly prowls up the bed. He lingers at my knees, giving each a kiss. He pauses above my briefs but eventually turns his head to plant a soft kiss on each of my pelvic bones. He kisses a trail up to my belly button before dipping his tongue inside.

He continues kissing up my chest until he reaches one of my nipples. He gives it a soft kiss, then a lingering lick before glancing up at me. I give him what he wants by nodding my head and he quickly sucks my nipple into his mouth before giving it a quick nip with his teeth. It feels like an electric current is shooting from my chest to my cock, and it makes my back arch off the bed. He moves to the other nipple and gives it the same attention. When he nips that one, I can't hold back the soft moan that escapes my lips.

Ming's head pops up and he moves to kiss me passionately. Biting and sucking my lips, exploring and tasting every corner of my mouth with his tongue.

Wrapping my arms wrap around his neck, I bury one of my hands in his hair and pull him closer. My other hand slides down his back to the waistband of his boxers and I run my fingers just under the edge sliding to the front of his body. My fingers slip gently across the head of his cock, and I pause before dipping my hand down and grasping his shaft.

Ming is panting as he says, "P'Kit if you keep touching me like that I'm not sure I can keep to this pace."

In answer, I pull his head down to mine for another kiss and pump his shaft slowly twice. I might be nervous, but I want this, so before I can change my mind, I whisper, "Then why don't you speed up the pace?"

--------------------------

MING'S POV

Oh thank god!

After giving him a hard, fast kiss, I move down his body to his briefs. I hook my fingers into the waistband and slide them down, slowly revealing his hard-on. They end up somewhere on the floor, when he's completely free of them. All of him is now bare to my sight and my hands are itching to touch him. I strip off my boxers too before slowly kissing my way back up his body.

Taking his hard member into my hand, I begin pumping him slowly. "Aaahhh, Ming..." He lifts his hips and is thrusting into my hand, speeding up the pace. He's leaking pre-cum and I run my tongue across his crown to taste him.