CH 21: A Hard Night

PHANA'S POV

All the guests have left, and we're settling the bill with the restaurant. Yo hasn't left Ming's side since the incident with Park earlier this evening. He even has a grip on the bottom edge of Ming's shirt now and doesn't look willing to let go anytime soon. I've only been able to stand and watch him change from happy and outgoing to timid and clingy. His encounter with Park earlier really rattled him.

Ming turns to him and puts his hands on Yo's shoulders, as he talks to him. They both turn their heads to look at me, while Ming continues to talk quietly. Yo is nodding at what Ming says then starts to head across the room towards me. I hold out my arms, and he runs the last few steps into them.

Leaning a little out from him to look him over, I ask, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I just... I don't know. I just feel completely unsettled by that guy earlier. He felt wrong to me."

Pulling him back into a tight hug, I nod in understanding and inquire, "Are you ready to go home?"

He nods, and I look across the room at Ming, "I'm going to take him home." Ming just nods.

--------------------

Back at Yo's room, he seems a little more recovered, so I tell him to get changed for bed.

Sitting on his couch, I'm waiting for him when he comes out. I look him over and notice how tired he seems. "Are you ready for bed?"

He gives me a nod but says, "I need to call Ming though, I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

Ming? No. "I could stay with you if you want," I offer instead. Please say yes. Please say yes.

"P'Pha won't you be tired for classes tomorrow? Yo doesn't want to be a burden to P'Pha."

Oh my god, I'm amazed I didn't just get a nosebleed from the cuteness overload of that sentence and the timid look on his face. Gathering myself, I tell him, "I'll be fine. Remember that Ming is not the only person who cares about you and wants to take care of you. I do too."

Yo's cheeks and the tops of his ears blush a pretty pink and he gives me a shy smile, "Ok."

Just like last night, I brush my teeth and strip down to my boxers in the bathroom before walking out and climbing into bed with him. He rolls into my arms as soon as I get settled and snuggles against me.

"Thank you for being there tonight P'Pha and for staying with me now." He whispers shyly in the dark.

"Anytime, Shorty. Anytime at all." I give him a quick peck on the forehead and watch him drift off to sleep.

---------------------

About an hour later, I'm knocking on Ming's door. I left Yo sleeping soundly in his room. Ming opens the door quickly and I step inside and kick off my shoes before entering further into his room.

Ming turns to me with an angry look and get immediately to business, "So what is with that Park guy? Was it just a reaction to Yo?"

"No, unfortunately not. Park is always like that. He prefers to dominate the people he's with if you know what I mean, and he prefers cute boys."

"There was nothing in his background check that suggested anything like that, I would have caught it."

"I don't think he's hurt anyone yet, but he definitely prefers submissive partners. I can see how Yo's scent and look would attract him. We'll just have to be careful of him."

"P'Pha, we're not with Yo all day. We're both in different faculties while Park is in the Science building with him."

"I'll talk to a couple of my friends in Science and ask for their help. Also, if we talk to Yo about this I think he'll do his best to stay out of Park's line of sight. If Park tries to approach him again, I'll have a longer and more painful conversation with him."

After discussing Ming's few other concerns about some of the wolves tonight, we both decide to turn in.

Ming calls out to me as I'm leaving, "Do you want me to stay with Yo tonight, so you can get some rest?"

"No, I prefer to be there with him." I state firmly.

He hands me a spare key to Yo's room, "I figured you'd say that. So, I'm sure you'll need this in the future."

---------------------

A couple minutes later, I crawl back into bed beside Yo. He's facing away from me, but I put my hand on his shoulder and roll him toward me gently. He snuggles around me like last night, throwing an arm and leg across me as he gets comfortable.

His scent envelopes me again and I find it hard to think. When we're busy or with other people I can ignore how good he smells and push it to the back of my mind. But when its quiet and we're alone, it creeps back in and assaults my senses. It makes me dream of doing very enjoyable and private things with my mate. However, those things will have to wait... for now.

Yo is not helping me be patient tonight though. His hand is no longer laying still, it's stroking slowly across my chest. Laying my hand on top of his, I stop it's wandering. However, he's also started snuffling against my neck. I thought it was cute until I felt his warm wet tongue give my neck a long, slow lick. I freeze in place, stunned by his action, but Yo goes on to let out a soft breathy moan and call my name. Suddenly, I feel light headed as my cock immediately hardens in my boxers.

What do I do now? Yo is completely oblivious to my dilemma. He simply rolls away from me to the other side of the bed and snuggles with his pillow.

Thank god, because I cannot lay there for another second. Jumping out of bed, I rush into the bathroom. My hard shaft is in my hand in another second and I'm stroking myself off while my memory replays the feel of his tongue on my neck and the sound of him softly moaning my name.

The moment my mind wanders to where else I'd like to feel his tongue, my orgasm crashes over me. I cum on my hand and some splashes to the floor beneath me. I have to put my free hand against the wall in front of me to steady myself so I don't fall. Leaning there, I rest for a minute while I slow my breathing.

After a few moments, I clean myself and the bathroom floor up quickly, then walk back into the bedroom. Stopping beside the bed, I stare down at Yo sleeping peacefully and I realize.... I'm dead, so dead.

09.23.2017

Edited:  02.18.2018   8:16 pm  US CST