CH 44: Body and Soul

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. PhaYo is one of my top OTPs but MingKit isn't far down the list, so I wanted to do something fun for both couples.

Remember to vote by pressing the star if you like the chapter! Comments are always great too!

-------------------- 

PHANA'S POV

Damn it! He's being cute again. I can't resist him when he's cute. He's sharing his happiness with me which makes me smile, but I can feel the undercurrent of desire too which drives me crazy.

He gives me a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my arms to pull me into a sitting position. Catching the hem of my shirt, he quickly pulls it up and off my body, throwing it to the floor. His own shirt follows seconds later. Then placing his hands on my chest, he pushes me to lay back down.

Picking up where he left off, he nips my neck then soothes the small sting with a gentle lap of his tongue. Working his way down my neck to my chest, he latches onto one of my nipples, nipping and sucking on it. His hand is on my other nipple giving it a gentle tug before rubbing the nub with his fingers. My hands are gripping his hips tightly. I'm sure my fingers are leaving indentions in his skin as I try to refrain from taking over.

He sits up abruptly and shifts his hips forcing my cock to rub against him, and a low moan escapes my mouth. That's it! I move to pull him down to me, but he stops me, "No P', not yet." 

I'm startled but enthralled because I've never seen this side of Yo before and I really like it. When did my shy little mate become this bold?

Pushing himself down my body until his face is hovering right over my most sensitive part, he mouths me through my boxers and huffs a hot breath onto my shaft. Now Yo is suddenly impatient, I can feel it through the link he forgot to close between us and the feeling thrills me.

He quickly hooks his fingers in the waistband of my boxers and pulls them off, but he's back on me in seconds. His soft small hand wrapping around my cock while he uses his wet tongue to lap at my crown before taking me into his mouth.

It feels amazing as his mouth sucks on me strongly, his tongue brushing against the sensitive underside of my head. When he releases me abruptly with a pop and looks up at me smiling, I watch as he teases me with his tongue as it slips across my slit to taste the precum leaking from me. Engulfing me again, he slides his mouth down my shaft until he meets his hand, then he starts bobbing up and down.

"Nghh... Yo... Yes..."

His hand is working me as his hot mouth sucks me and I can feel my muscles starting to lock as that familiar burn in my stomach increases.

"God! Yo, don't stop!" I call out as I bury my hands in his hair, now holding him steady as I thrust my cock into his mouth. My hips are jerking uncontrollably up from the bed and my pace is frantic as I reach for my release.

"Aahhh! Nnghh, YO!" His name bursts from my lips as I orgasm into his warm wet mouth. His throat working around me to swallow all my juices, is just an extra sensation adding to my pleasure.

Pulling my hands from his hair, I relax as I lay there trying to catch my breath. Yo sits up between my legs and licks his lips before giving me a loving smile, and my breath catches as he looks down at me. I don't know if I have ever seen anything sexier in my life than my mate at this exact moment.

Enough rest! I can't take it anymore! Grabbing his arms, I pull him close, rolling us so Yo is under me. I attack his mouth, shoving my tongue inside and tasting myself in our kiss. It turns me on more knowing what he just did to me.