CH 40: Happy New Year!

A/N:  Double update again today. Yay! Enjoy it!

---------------------

Warning: Mature Content in this Chapter – You have been warned!

PHANA'S POV

Luckily for us, Forth's link with Yo wasn't nearly as strong as what Yo shared with Ming. Plus, the extra warning Ming gave us allowed Yo to put his barriers up and consciously block out most of what was streaming in from Forth's mating.

When Ming made it back to the dorm, he came straight to our room to confirm for himself that Yo was handling the situation fine. Since it seemed like he was, we decided to go ahead and get on the road, as Yo's dad was expecting us tonight. Ming went next door to finish packing and said he'd meet us with Kit downstairs in a few minutes.

We took one vehicle, Ming's, since we were all going to be staying on pack grounds for the three-day vacation. Ming drove with Kit in the passenger's seat and me and Yo were in the back. I kept checking to make sure Yo was fine, and besides fidgeting a little in his seat, he seemed to be doing ok.

While we were in the car, Ming made a phone call to Forth's father, Alpha Jamornhun, to let him know the good news.

"Alpha, congratulations again."

"Thank you, Nong Ming, for the information. I'll send people to check on them and bring them supplies for the next couple of days. Do you know where they were going?"

"No, Alpha, but from the look of the situation as I saw it, P'Forth was completely in control, so my guess is they'll end up in his dorm room."

"Aahh, good, then we'll start our search there. Thank you again Nong Ming. Good night."

----------------------

When we finally arrived at the pack house, Yo's father was waiting for us on the front porch. The car hadn't even stopped moving completely before Yo was out the door and running to his father. His dad was waiting with open arms as Yo launched himself at him.

Alpha Panitchayasawad let out a loud laugh as he caught a bundle of clothes and yipping wolf cub in his arms. "I see someone is excited to be home." He says as he quickly digs a squirming Yo out of the clothes and tossed them to Ming as his face is attacked with licks.

"He's hid it well, Alpha, but I know he missed you." Ming replies as he fondly watches the reunion between his Alpha and his best friend.

"Come in, Come in. Let's not stand out on the porch all night. Let's get comfortable inside." Keeping Yo in his arms he ushers the three of us inside the large pack house.

Leading us into the sitting area, we see several groups of people scattered around talking and hanging out. Yo is yipping and struggling to be let down, and once his father puts him on the floor he sets off running to greet everyone in the room.

My emotions are fighting themselves right now. I don't know whether to laugh at how cute he is or to be jealous as his pack members pick him up and start passing him around for hugs and cuddles. His father and I are both still standing as we watch the proceedings, and I see the same torn look on his face. He's missed his son and is not happy about sharing his attentions so soon either.

The Alpha heaves a sigh and refocuses on us, as he waves us to take seats on a set of comfortable couches near the center of the room. "Nong Ming, your parents will be here soon to greet you and your mate, but can you introduce him to me now?"

"Yes, Alpha, of course," Ming says as he and Kit stand, "Alpha Panitchayasawad this is my mate, Kit Intochar."

"It's very good to meet you Kit. Intochar? Are you any relation to Alpha Intochar?"

"Yes, sir. Alpha Intochar is one of my uncles. Although we're not part of his pack. My father transferred packs when he married my mother."

"Ah, I see. Well family is still family. Sit, sit. Be comfortable again."

The three of us fill in Yo's dad on how school is going and tell him about our studies, until Ming's parents arrive. They greet the four of us then pull Ming and Kit away to a smaller meeting area to get to know Kit.

Yo finally drags himself back to where we're sitting, and he slumps down at his dad's feet. Pitifully staring up at his dad, he lets out a loud whine wanting to be picked up. Once in his dad's arms, he releases a big yawn and promptly falls asleep. It's so cute, I feel like squealing out loud. But yeah, that's not going to happen. I have an image to protect.

Yo's dad and I continue talking for about another 20 minutes before we decide to call it a night. We head upstairs with him carrying Yo, while I carry our bags.

"I'm sure you remember where Yo's room is, but just in case... here we are." He transfers Yo into my arms and turns to leave. "Let me know if you need anything, otherwise I'll see you both for breakfast in the morning."

"Thank you, Alpha, goodnight."

Yo's still passed out in my arms, so I just lay him on the bed and head to the bathroom to change my clothes and brush my teeth. When I come back, I snuggle into bed with him on my chest and stroke his soft fur until I fall asleep.

--------------------

I'm dreaming about kissing Yo, or more accurately Yo kissing me. I can feel his soft lips pressed against mine before they trail down to my neck, pressing small kisses all over my skin. My hands are running along his naked body and he's so soft and warm in my arms. I cup his ass and he releases a moan against my neck as he begins to suck and bite at me. This is the best dream ever.

"P'Pha, please wake up. I need you."

My eyes pop open as I realize I'm no longer snuggling with a furry little pup. I now have a beautiful naked boy draped over me, and he's looking at me with lust filled eyes.

"P'Pha please, I can't take it anymore. Help me, I can't block it right now." As he says this he captures my lips in a needy kiss. Invading my mouth with his tongue, tasting me fully. His hands are running across my body, tugging at my clothes.

My brain is starting to fog with desire, but his words still sink in. I remember now, Forth's link. Yo had handled it so well all evening I had forgotten about it. I guess it finally became too much. He was so strong this evening holding it all in, letting nothing escape, but his barriers must have relaxed a little during sleep and now it's become too much for him.

Breaking away from his kiss, I flip us so I'm on top. Shooting him a smirk, I answer seductively, "I'm always willing to help you with anything you need, my darling. Can you tell me what you need?"

"P'Phaaa, please, it hurts." His skin is flushed and he can't lie still beneath me. His body is squirming as he rubs against me trying to find some relief.

"Just tell me what you need, and I'll give it to you." I tease him as I slowly plant kisses on his face.

"You... I need you."

Leaning down, I whisper in his ear, "That was all you had to say, my love. I'll take care of you."

10.08.2017

Edited:  03.31.2018   9:37 pm  US CST