CH 47: You Weren't Sick?!?

WAYO'S POV

After dinner we headed back to Pha's dorm room. We made ourselves comfortable in his seating area before we started talking.

"Nong, I don't want you to get upset again, but can I ask you some questions?" Beam says tentatively.

Looking at Ming, I see him give me a quick nod. Pha also wraps his arm around me to show his support. "P'Beam, I'll try to answer whatever you ask."

Beam glances around at everyone before he nervously starts. I know he doesn't want things to go like they did last time and that fact helps settle me. Feeling stronger now, I lower my walls because for better or worse I want to know what everyone feels as we discuss these issues.

"Ok, let's start with what Forth did to cause you a hard time."

"I'm curious about that too." Kit chimes in.

Laughing nervously, I try to explain, "Ps, that's not an easy question to answer, but if you don't mind a long explanation, I can tell you what happened."

Beam and Kit nod and I tell them about the links I can form with people outside of pack bonds. I explain how the links make it easier for me to be affected by that person's emotions and makes it easier for them to be affected by mine. I let them know the strength of the feedback varies with the strength of the link and the strength of the emotions being felt.

"So, wait... Let me see if I understand. You and Ai'Forth are childhood friends, so you can feel strong emotions from him." Beam is working it out.

"Yes, P'."

"So, he was causing you a hard time because we were..." Beam's face is filled with horror and he's turning bright red. Is interesting because I don't think I've ever seen him like this before. Embarrassment is pouring from him in waves, as he turns to Forth, "Please tell me no."

"Ai'Beam... uhm... well..." Forth has no idea what to say.

Trying to help, I tell him, "P'Beam, I'm sorry. Lucky for us, P'Forth's link is not as strong as it once was. It had been more than a year since we'd spent time together and so it was not as bad as it could have been."

"Hold on, are you saying that you were sick and weak this weekend because you were dealing with the feedback from their mating?" Kit is getting the idea now.

"Yes, P'." I stop there because I can feel Kit's confusion fading away and being replaced with the same feeling of horror and embarrassment as Beam had.

Kit turns to Ming. "Didn't you tell me you had... the... strongest... Oh. My. God." Kit buries his face in one of his hands and proceeds to hit Ming again and again anywhere he can reach with the other one.

Kit peeks at me between his fingers, "That's why you were sick? Why you had to miss school?" I simply nod.

Now his accusing glance is bouncing between Pha and Ming. "Why didn't either of you tell me?!?"

Poor Ming is cringing back as far as he can from Kit, expecting to be hit again. "P'Kit, would it have changed anything? I thought it was better to let sleeping dogs lie since it was already over. Besides, Yo was really embarrassed about the whole thing."

Pha is just nodding his head at Ming's words, but not saying anything. I think he doesn't want to get hit either.

"Damn it! Don't keep things like that from me! Either of you. Don't do it again!"

Pha and Ming both agree quickly. I'm trying to hide my smile as I watch Kit make those two big, strong alpha males cringe away from his anger.

Once Kit and Beam calm down, they go back to asking questions. Ming is unsurprised by all my answers and even steps into help me explain on some things. Forth and Pha were around lots while growing up, but I can feel they're startled by the direction of a few of the questions and the answers we give.

When Beam and Kit are finally satisfied and have run out of questions, we all decide to call it a night.

--------------------

KIT'S POV

Kicking off my shoes, I move further into our room as Ming locks up before doing the same. I let it go while we were still with the others, but now I'm angry again.

"P'Kit please don't be angry with me, na, na?" Ming comes up and hugs me from behind.

Shaking him off, I turn on him, "I can't believe you kept that to yourself! Do you know how embarrassing that was?"

"And that's why I didn't tell you. There was nothing we could do about it. Neither Yo nor I could have stopped it." He heaves a sigh and gazes at me with his kicked puppy expression. "Look P, I'm sorry. Also, to be honest, I'm not used to sharing information about Yo. So, can you be patient with me, na? Na, Na?"

Argh! He's trying to be cute. He takes one of my hands in his and is kissing his way up my arm to my neck and cheek. "Please, Kitkat, please."

This kid! "Ok, fine! But don't do it again."

"Really, P'? Yay!" He grabs me up in a bear hug and spins me around.

"Ming! Put me down!" He sets me down alright, by throwing me on the bed! He quickly follows me and covers me with his body.

He starts talking while he's nibbling and kissing on my neck and ears. "Besides...hhmm... as hard as going through that was... you taste so sweet... for Yo and Pha... I love it when you make that noise my Kitkat... it'll be 100 times harder for all of us... you smell so good..."

I'm getting lost in desire, but something about his words catches my attention. "Ming, stop. Wait... Ming!" Finally, I just grab his hair and pull his face back from my neck.

"Ow! P'Kit, what?"

"What did you mean? What's going to be harder for us?"

"Oh, when Pha claims Yo." He leans his head in and starts nibbling again.

"Why?"

"Huh, why what?"

"Ming! Pay attention! Why will it be hard when Pha claims Yo?" I finally get him to concentrate on me.

He looks me in the eyes when we he says, "Think about it P. What happens when Forth or Pha or I get angry?"

"N'Yo can feel it."

"Yes. Now what happens when Yo gets angry... ok not angry, how about happy... when Yo's really happy?"

"You feel it. You, Forth and Pha?"

"Right, but not just us, right. Don't you know when Yo is happy?" At my nod, he continues. "Because he is not only leaking down his links and bonds, but also on the people around him."

I stop and think about what he's telling me. "Please tell me you're not saying that we will all go through his claiming with him?" I'm starting to feel horrified again.

"Of course, we will. Just like he did with us. But not just us. Everyone. Everyone with a bond or link to Yo, and most likely everyone within a certain radius of him. He won't be able to lock it down, he'll be too overwhelmed. He won't be able to stop it."

Meeting Ming's eyes, I look at him to gauge his words. "You're serious?"

"Very much so. Five short weeks from now, we'll all go through Pha and Yo's mating, and you'll soon truly understand what it's like to be overwhelmed by someone else's emotions."

--------------------

A/N:

Story progression this chapters guys, hope it was ok.

Good news: The Countdown Begins: the start of Wayo's birthday in the next chapter. Hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!!!  555!!   :-]

10.16.2017

Edited:  04.01.2018   12:10 pm  US CST