CH 34: Purr for Me Kitty (Part 1)

MING'S POV

Kit gives me directions to his dorm room. Beam was right, it's closer than mine.

He's nervous, I can tell even though he still looks pissed off. His eyes are darting quickly to look at me and then quickly away again to look at anything else. I'd like to offer him some reassurances and soft words, but I'm so on edge right now I can barely string together two coherent thoughts in a row.

When we arrive, I jump out and race to open Kit's door for him. He seems to get more irritated and mutters under his breath at me, "I'm not a girl."

"No, but you're my mate." Although he's unwilling, I still take his hand to help him out of the car. I pull him to me and slam the door. When his body gently bumps mine, I let out a hiss of pleasure. "Where now?" I growl out, as the need for him starts clawing at my insides.

"There. Third floor, room 5." He's pointing.

Quickly I climb the stairs, pulling Kit behind me, and find his room. He unlocks the door and we enter kicking off our shoes. As soon as the door closes and Kit locks it, I spin him around and press his back against it. He's caged between my arms.

I'm breathing heavily, and his scent is so strong. I can't stop myself from leaning in to run my nose from his ear down to the crook of his neck, breathing in more of his scent. He shivers and I let out a groan of pain. My cock is painfully hard just from his smell.

"W-what are you doing? Give me some room!" Kit stammers out.

Leaning back to look at my mate, I see his eyes are closed and he is breathing heavily too. His skin is flushed a bright pink and a light sheen a sweat is glistening on his skin. He is stunning.

"Mate, look at me." He opens his eyes and they are hazy with lust, but a hint of fear is in there too. Fear is not something I want to see when my mate looks at me. Never. His fear actually helps me reel a little bit of my sanity back in.

"P'Kit, I'm not sure how long I can wait. I already feel like I'm losing my sanity, but I refuse to claim a mate who is frightened of me. Tell me what worries you and we will figure it out."

"Damn it! I'm not ready for this!" His hands are running through his hair. "I-I-I've never been with a man before." Kit stutters out.

"Oh God," I groan out.

Kit takes my words the wrong way. "Look not all of us sleep around with anything that breathes!"

"Don't be angry, that's not what I meant." I say to calm him. I don't want him angry right now. "Honestly, I'm thrilled you haven't been with another man." My voice goes deeper and a little growly, "It means I will be your first and only." Surges of happiness and possessiveness are rushing through me.

Breaking down the basics for him, I explain, "Here is the basics of what you need to know. There might be a little pain simply because this is the first time, but I'll take care of you and prepare you well, so there shouldn't be too much. There might be soreness after, but a hot bath will alleviate a lot of that. It's mostly easier after the first time, but I'll always be gentle with you, so you don't need to be afraid."

There's a knock on the door and we both jump at the interruption. We hear Beam's upraised voice from the hall, "N'Ming, I brought somethings you'll need. Things I know our Kitty doesn't have in his room. I'm leaving the bag on the doorknob. Have Fun!"

Kit and I stare at each other for a second before he opens the door and grabs the bag. He looks inside as he is shutting the door and fumbles the bag almost dropping it, as he screams, "Mother fucker! Beam, you asshole!" When he turns to face me, he shoves the bag into my hands as he passes me to go farther into his room.

Looking in the bag, I find three new bottles of lube and a box of condoms. I smile and send a silent thank you to Beam before stalking after my mate.

Kit didn't go far, he's standing at the foot of his bed with his back to me. I toss the bag on his nightstand and move to stand behind him. Slowly, I move my arms up to encircle him and hug him from behind. Gently pulling his body to rest against mine, I heave massive sigh of relief when he allows the contact.

I lean down and plant a kiss on the back of his neck and breathe in, drawing as much of his scent into my lungs as I can. "Damn, you're scent alone almost has me cumming in my pants, you smell so fucking good. It's driving me crazy. Do I smell like that to you?"

Kit turns in my arms to face me. His cheeks are still red and he won't meet my eyes, but nods and answers almost unwillingly, "You smell really good."

He takes a deep breath and finally meets my eyes. He says gruffly. "I feel the pull and I want to claim you too, I just..."

Placing my finger against his lips to stop him, I say with a smile, "I got it. How about you decide how quickly we move, na? And how about starting with something easy? What about kissing?"

"Kissing?" His voice is a little strangled but he has a small smile on his face which shows off the dimple in his right cheek. "I can do kissing."

Man, that dimple is cute, I must kiss it first. He looks surprised after my quick peck, but I follow up with a peck on his lips too. Next, I let my lips linger on his, but go no farther. I'm giving control of the pace to him even if it kills me.

Thankfully, Kit gets impatient and rubs his lips against mine. He nibbles on my bottom lip, then pulls it into his mouth to suck on it. It feels so good I open my mouth slightly. He takes advantage of that and moves his tongue into my mouth, tentatively tasting me. His tongue is rubbing against mine and I can't help but to start fighting him for dominance of the kiss.

When he retreats I enter his mouth and release a growl. He tastes so sweet, almost like chocolate. I can't seem to stop tasting him, teasing him.

His hands rub up my chest, circle my neck and tangle in my hair, pulling me closer. I tighten my embrace around him so our bodies are pressed together tightly and we both inhale sharply at the feeling. I kiss the edge of his mouth, then his cheek, as I move to his ear. I suck the lobe into my mouth and nibble on it gently before moving down to his neck where I latch on, sucking hard to mark him.

When I'm satisfied, I pull back to view my art work and look at Kit. He arched his head to allow me better access. His eyes are closed tightly, and his mouth is slightly open. Diving back in, I make a trail of love bites from the crook of his neck down to his shoulder.

Grabbing his hands, I guide them to the buttons of my shirt. When he starts to unbutton them, I move my hand to the back of his head and pull him in for a searing kiss. Once he finishes the last button, his soft hands glide back up my chest and push the shirt from my shoulders and down my arms till it falls to the floor. His hands slide back to my torso and his fingers caress across my pecs and slip down to run across my abs. When they stroke across the waist band of my jeans and boxers, a quiet moan slips from my mouth and into his.

His t-shirt is frustrating me by hiding him from my sight. I give it a slight tug, hoping he will understand what I want, and he does. He grabs the hem and slowly pulls it off over his head. His skin is so white and soft looking, I can't wait to touch more of it.

When his hands move to the button on my jeans, I catch my breath in surprise. He releases the button and lowers my zipper, before pushing them down my hips until they fall to the floor. I'm now left in just my boxer briefs. However, I'm even more surprised when he pulls my hands towards his shorts. I eagerly comply though and remove them, leaving him in his briefs.

Seizing my hands again, he pulls me towards the bed.

----------------------------------------

A/N:

Double update! Yay!

Alright that's all for today! I have to get some work done. Part 2 tomorrow.

10.03.2017

Edited:  03.25.2018   10:02 pm  US CST