Chapter Three

Amy's POV

Amy's POV

My competitor decides to throw a punch to my abdomen, the minute the announcer finishes his sentence. I wasn't expecting it, since most of us champions wait for our competitor to throw the first punch, and with him also being a champion, I thought he would also wait.

Oh, how wrong I was. The minute his fist makes contact, a familiar type of pain fills my abdomen, knocking me back to the ground.

The crowd goes wild as my back hits the ground. Suddenly, there is a weight on my abdomen as Ryder throws punch after punch to my face. Shit. I won't be able to cover this up with make up.

Quickly, before more damage is made, I bring my knee up between his legs. This is technically not against the rules, but if you do it more than appropriate, you'll get disqualified.

He held his area while groaning in pain, and I used that moment of weakness to my advantage. I quickly changed our positions, I was now straddling him, with him underneath.

I would tease him, but I couldn't since he didn't know I was a girl. I decided to add some detail to his face, just like how he added some to mine.

After around five punches, he got his senses back, and did the same thing I did to him, he kicked me between the legs. It didn't hurt as bad as it hurts males, but it still hurt pretty bad.

I quickly get pushed off of him. I guess he got bored of the same routine, since he starts kicking me. And just my luck, he starts to kick me in my bruising abdomen.

I groan in pain. He stops mid kick and starts to laughs! Laughs! "This is your champion?! This is a mere child!" He exclaims.

I slowly but surely get up from the ground and stand up straight. "I wouldn't be boasting about just yet, I'm not done with you." Then I kick him in his stomach.

He stumbles back. He then bring his fist toward my left side, which I quickly catch, twist behind his back and slam him into the floor. I have him pinned underneath me. "Are you gonna give up now?"

He grumbles. "Never."

"Suit yourself." I pull his arm back tighter.

One second I'm pinning him to the ground, and the next, I'm on the floor opposite of him. He kicked me off of him. I groan. My head made a big impact with the floor.

When my vision stops blurring, I'm able to move just in time before his fist makes contact to where my abdomen used to be.

"Come on, be a man and come out from under that hood." He taunts me.

Instead, with me still laying on the ground, I kick his feet out from under him.

"You bitch!" He snarls at me.

I smirk at him. "Careful what you say to your champion." And with that, I stand up and knock him out with a single punch to the face.

The crowd goes wild. "AND THE CHAMPION WAS AND STILL IS................. BLACK ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Some people are booing, while some are cheering, but the majority of people were giving up their money, and some people, who look around the same age as Ryder, are standing there just gaping at me.