Chapter Twenty Nine

ALEXANDER'S POV

ALEXANDER'S POV

"Immposible." Kylie whispers over the blaring noise of the alarms, looking around wide eyed.

"No one," Liam starts.

"Would ever," Luke continues.

"Dare." Lola finishes.

"What's going on?" Troy looks around looking shocked.

"We're under attack." I whisper looking around at the flashing red lights in wonder.

"Impossible." Kylie murmurs again.

"What's going on?!" My mother bursts into the room, snapping me out of my shock.

"We're under attack!" I repeat again, but louder. It seems as though the news finally settled in because everyone starts freaking out.

"Ah shit!" Exclaims Bree.

"Fuck!" Xavier curses.

"Intruders?!" Liam cries.

"Impossible." Kylie mutters, yet again.

"No!" Luke exclaims.

"Shit!" Riley exclaims and starts texting on her phone.

"No way!" Shawn mutters.

"Damn it!" Caleb yells.

"Who would ever dare?" I roar.

"Language!" My mother shouts over all the noise, but no one seems to be listening.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" A voice booms over the others.

We all turned surprised towards Lola who has a smug look on her face. She turns to Amy. "Go ahead."

Amy chuckles, shaking her head before looking towards the rest of us.

"Does anyone want to explain what's going on?" She asks in an innocent and clueless voice, surprisingly calm.

I sigh. She was never meant to find out like this.

She wasn't meant to find out at all.

I look to Kylie and my mother for help, but they just shrug their shoulders.

"No time to explain right now, but we need to get you guys to safety." I say, ignoring her question.

"Where?" Brenda questions.

"Andrew," I motion my head towards Brenda. "Help her and the others get to the safe room, the rest of you, make sure the women and children get there as well."

They nod and set off into action.

I look at Andrew with trusting eyes. "I trust that you will be able to handle this."