Before We Begin

DO NOT SKIP THIS!!!

A few announcements before you start this book, please read, most of it is important!

Titles
This story was formerly titled Broken Streetfighter but due to the cliche-yness and the cringeyness I decided to change it. Of course, it's now Facing Away. I know the cover says 'Face Away' but either way you call it is fine.

Thank you so much to Liatate_Liatate for making the now current cover! 💜 Make sure all of you go and checkout her stories as well!

Trigger Warning
This book will deal with subjects such as abuse, sexual assault/rape, death, suicide, mental issues, ect. I've had one reader comment about a part where Alexander (main male) is talking about one of these sensitive issues  and she told me how she felt as though it wasn't very nice towards people who deal with such issues. PLEASE LET ME KNOW PARTS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE THIS! I don't want to offend anyone or make feel anyone feel horrible. I will go through and edit these parts once this story is completed.

I AM NOT ADVERTISING THESE THINGS, I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THESE THINGS TO OTHER PEOPLE.

If you ever need to talk with someone, please let me know, I'm here for you. 💜

Status
This book is incomplete as of right now, PLEASE NOTE THIS AS YOU START TO READ!! THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISHED! I do try my best to update, and sometimes I take my sweet ass time (literally, as I'm posting this, last week was the first time I had updated in years).

Half of this book was written on my phone and we all know how much of a biatch auto correct can be!

Series
This is the Broken series and it will have three main books to it. The first being this one and the second being Facing Reality.

The third title is for me to know and for y'all to find out in the future.

Hello!
That's all I got, please make sure to you know, comment and vote along the way 💜

IT IS A GANG BOOK, NOT WEREWOLF!!!