Is my life a cliche story?!

Amy's POV

I limp through the hallway of the school, though barely noticeable since no one spares me a second glance. I walk until I reach my locker, lungs burning from lack of air, and stomach aching with the pain of movement.

 "Amy, are you sure you'll be fine?" Emily asks me, worried about my health, considering it took me 5 minutes to walk from the school entrance to my locker, when originally it would have taken only 2 minutes. 

I wave her with a dismissive hand. "I'm fine, don't worry. Go on along without me, it's not like anyone would care if I was late or didn't even show up." I tell her and turn to put my combination in my locker. 22-0-30

"Are you sure?"

I sigh. I'm glad that she worries about me, but it really gets annoying at times. "Yes Em, besides, you need to get to class, and even before you found out, I always had a perfect attendance. Actually, except for the stunt we tried to pull yesterday, I still have a perfect attendance."

She nods, still not looking convinced. "If I find out that you were even one second late, I will personally escort you to all the rest of your classes!"

I nod. Her threats don't scare me, but I don't want her to have to skip or be late to her classes because of me.

I wave at her as she leaves. I turn back and continue to rummage through my locker, dropping things off here and there, then replacing them with other things.

I slam my locker door shut. I turn around, ready for a painful walk to class, instead though, I let out a scream.

"Ahhhh!" A hand clamps over mine, shutting me up.

I take that hand, twisting it, and flipping the person over my shoulder, their body hitting the ground with a thump.

Everyone in the hallway is staring at me, wide eyed, wondering how the nerd was able to knock down... Wait! Who did I knock down?

I look down and see Kylie on the ground groaning and holding her back.

The back which had hit the bathroom floor just yesterday.

I stutter, grasping at the last bits of my reputation. "I-I'm so-sorry, it was a-an adren-adrenaline rush."

Everyone in the hallway seems to have bought my story of lie. I mean, it wasn't exactly an adrenaline rush, well not fully, but it was more of a reflex.

When I had turned around and seen someone right behind me, practically cornering me, I screamed.

When they clamped their hand over my mouth, I had thought I was getting kidnapped and so my reflexes kicked in.

I crouch down next to Kylie, my side burning against the movement. I hold a hand for her.

She gratefully takes it and get's up.

Suddenly, I'm getting dragged to who knows where.

I let her though, knowing if needed, I will be able to take her on.

I see the bathroom up ahead. The bathroom where I first met Kylie.

"Listen, I know you probably don't want anything to do with me, but I want you to know that I wasn't threatening you, I was trying to help you." She takes a pause before continuing, I'm leaning against the wall opposite of her, and close to the bathroom door in case a fast escape is needed.

"The thing is, I know what your going through, I went through the same things as you, but from a younger age, and far longer than you. My mom was my abuser and that started at the age of 2 and went on for 15 years. I might not be able to understand exactly all that your going through, but I wish that you could trust me."