Always

Emily's POV

It's been an hour since Amy left to her house, Harley, Brenda, Sophie, Parker, and I are all growing restless.

"What do you think happened to her?" Sophie asks, on the verge of tears.

Parker, being the good big brother he is, moves forward and hugs Sophie. "It will be all right Soph, she's probably just stuck in traffic jam."

If the situation we were in weren't that major, I would have snorted at that statement, Ames doesn't have a car, but this is serious.

"Guys, I don't mean to worry us, but I think someone should go check on her."

"I agree with Emily, even if I don't have a strong connection with Amy, she's still your sister Brenda, and I won't let anything else happen to her. I promise." Harley says.

"I'll go," I tell them.

"I'll go with you," Harley says.

I smile at her. "Alright, it's settled, we'll go search for Amy, and you guys will stay here."

"Won't your parents be suspicious?"

I smile at Brenda. "Don't worry. Amy told them Friday."

She sighs and visibly relaxes. "Alright, but if your not back within an hour, I'm calling the police."

I nod. "Alright let's go Harley."

-------

Me and Harley arrive at Amy's house 10 minutes later. I shut of the engine of my blue truck.

"You ready?" I ask Harley.

She nods. "As ready as I'll ever be."

I smile at her and take her hand. "Don't worry, just stick with me and you'll be fine."

She smiles a weary in my direction and nods. "Let's go."

I get out of the car, making sure that the slam of the door isn't very loud.

I motion for Harley to follow me. I lead to the side of the old house, until we're positioned under a window that I know belongs to Amy's room.

It's not very far of the ground, but I still can't reach it without something to give me an extra boost in height.

"Can you give me a lift?" I whisper to Harley.

She nods and cups her hands, and get's in position.

Carefully, I put my foot on Harley's hands, wait until I've caught my balance, and start counting.

"On three," I tell her and she nods.
"One,

Two,

THREE!"

She lifts her hands, while I use her hands as a step ladder.

Quickly, I grab onto her window sill, releived to find it open. I quickly pull through, and land disgracefully with a thump on the floor.

I soon realized, that it wasn't the door that I landed on, but a body. More specifically, Amy.

Alexander's POV

I see Amy trying to figure out what to say, knowing I caught her red handed.

Luckily for her, my phone rings right then and there. I take it out, and am about to decline it, when the stupid bell rings.

When I look, Amy, Emily, Brenda, and another girl who I don't know, are gone.

F*ck!

Well, there is certaintly more to this girl than meets the eye.