Chapter Thirty Two

Amy's POV

Amy's POV

I walk into school, ignoring the whispers thrown my way. Probably about the fight.

I make my way to homeroom, waving goodbye to Emily and the rest.

As I make to sit down, the loudspeaker turns on.

"Amy Kuether, please come down to the principle's office. I repeat, Amy Kuether, please come down to the prinicple's office."

I freeze. Looking around the room, I realize that it's oddly quiet.

I feel my phone virbrate in my pocket.

Emily
What's going on? Why are you being called to the office?

I don't even have time to respond before she's calling me.

I leave the room before the teacher can yell at me and answer the call.

"H-"

"Shh!" Emily shushs me. "Leave the call on, I'll be listening in."

I roll my eyes. "What a nosey friend I have."

"I heard that!" Her voice comes out muffled from my pocket as I open the door to the office.

"Hello Ms. Kuether." The secretary greets me. "Principle Andrea is ready to see you."

I give her a nod and walk in, bracing myself for what has yet to come.

I freeze when I look around the room. The whole football team is cramped in here.

"What's going on?" I ask in a small voice.

Andrea looks up at me and gives me a small smile. "Ms. Kuether please sit down, we have some things to discuss."

I gulp. Making sure the call is still on, I sit down at a chair in front of her desk, the football team surrounding me.

"Ms. Kuether, I have caught wind of a rumour spreading through the school about a fight which took place Friday morning, which involved you, some other students, and the football team, excluding Gia. Is this true?"

"Y-yes." I stutter.

"Ms. Kuether, with the evidence we have gathered, I came to the conclusion that you started the fight."

"What?!" I exclaim, hearing a faint yell from my phone as well. "That is not how it went down!"

She shrugs her shoulders. "I'm sorry Ms. Kuether, but the evidence provided says otherwise, and while we would normally take your word, we can't due to the video."