Chapter Thirty Three

AMY'S POV

AMY'S POV

"We just need you to do us a favour!" Gia pleads with Steven.

"I don't even know you guys!" He squeaks out trying to get into his classroom.

"Guys, you're scaring him." I finally intervene after watching them harass the poor kid for about three minutes, the bell will ring again in two making us late for class.

I push them back and send a small smile towards Steven.

"Hi Steven, my name is Amy Kuether. We talked to your sister earlier today, asking for her help, and she said that while she couldnt help, you could."

I pause and let the information sink in. "Your sister, Helen, told us that you witnessed the fight on Friday. We are trying to gather witnesses that are wiling to be on my side, to defend me. The principle has evidence that I 'started' the fight, we are trying to prove her otherwise."

Steven looks around at us. "I-I'll get back t-to you la-later."

"He's lying." Alexander states, coming out from around the corner.

Steven jumps and looks wide eyed at Alexander. "A-Alexander Black!"

Alexander raises an eyebrow. "Who might you be? Actually, how do you know my name?"

Steven straightens up, his face going from the scared sophmore to a confident sophmore.

"Jared says hello." He them pushes past us, stronger than before and goes into his classroom, just as the bell rings.

Alexander and his gang freeze. Emily, Gia, Riley and I look at them confused.

"The Night Howlers." Alexander murmurs.

"I thought you took care of your disagreement with Jared?" Kylie hisses.

"But Jared never," Xavier pauses and look at us before turning to Kylie. "He never expired."

What? Expired as in died?

"Frosted Flakes!" Alexander says and sprints away.

The rest of the gang follows.

"Uh, what just happened?" Gia asks looking confused.

"We can't trust Helen and Steven." Riley says before putting her phone to her ear and walking away.

"Now what?!" Emily exclaims. "Our witnesses just left."

"No." Gia answers. "While Amy and Alexander, well, Alexander seduced Samantha, I called Mr. Howard from down at the Middle School and he said he would vouch for us. Jeremy and his siblings and cousins confessed."

I pull Gia into a hug. "I think that will be enough. A teacher, who's not going to believe a teacher?"

----