Inseparable Quads

Unknown POV

I watch in suspense as Ryder pulls down Black Rose's hood.

A pony tail is revealed. Everyone goes silent in shock. I feel ecstatic. I was correct.

Black Rose is a girl. I watch carefully as everyone gasps after comprehending what's happening. I watch her as she quickly knocks out Ryder and runs out.

I carefully slip out of the crowd, not being spotted by anyone. I calmly follow her until she reaches her manager's office.

I wait patiently for her to come out. I need to know who Black Rose is, you couldn't see anything with her mask on.

Amy. That's who comes out.

I can't say I'm surprised. I've always wondered where she got all that money to pay the bills.

I especially got suspicious that day she tried to run away and I found a whole backpack full of money.

But now I know, she is Black Rose.

Amy Kuether, is Black Rose.

It seems like we've both made a name for ourselves. She has become the infamous streetfighter who has never lost a fight.

I've become the founder and gang leader of the Black Mississippi gang. The harshest gang of all of Minnesota. Until the Black Knights came along.

We are now second, but not on my watch. I worked hard for this reputation. I'm not about to allow some teenager to come in and make all my hard work go down the drain.

Alexander Black, you better watch your back.

Amy Kuether, you better hope me and my gang don't get our hands on you.

Amy POV

I wake up to a pain in my head and the sun light coming in through my window. I wish the weekend hadn't flown so quickly.

Oh well, I can't afford to be late so I get up, grabbing clothing and a towel before entering the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I go downstairs like always, making sure to avoid the creaky floors and steps.

I don't think I'll be able to deal with another slut today.

I hate waking up early. I'm most crabby in the morning. Well, at least that's what my mom used to say.

I walk into the kitchen, surprised to find no one in here.

I'm sure my dad came home last night, but did he really come home alone?

Well, I'm not going to be one to complain, but he hasn't come home alone for 5 years. I find this a surprise. Maybe my life really is going to start changing.

I take out eggs and sausages putting them on the frying pan.

After a couple of minutes making sure everything is in place, I walk back upstairs to wake up my siblings.

I knock on their door, carefully opening it.

"Guys, it's time to wake up!" I whisper shout.

They groan but get up, knowing they only have half an hour before they need to leave.

I go back downstairs to flip the eggs.

I grab an apple and start eating while waiting for my siblings.

They all come down at the same time.

After scarfing down their breakfast, Sophie and Parker leave for the bus stop.