Ambush

Alexander's POV

I wake up, Tuesday morning, my muscles feeling stiff. Yesterday's events come rushing back into my mind.

Before things could fully get heated with that blond, who's name I soon learned is Samantha, my phone rang again.

That's when I remembered that Carlos had urgently wanted to see me. I had quickly shoved the blond off, taking my phone out of my pocket, while walking out the door.

Yesterday

"What?!" I snarl into it while wandering the school hallways.

"Jeez, you need to chill out little bro, like seriously, what's got your panties in a twist?" Alec answers the phone.

I sigh. "Sorry, but you have horrible timing, I was just about getting it on with a leggy blond." I try and explain to him.

"You were getting it on with someone during school hours, On. School. GROUNDS?!" I immediately knew that that was the wrong thing to say.

"Um, no?" It came out more like a question.

"You idiot! We were already on the school's radar since you were the new kid! Now, we are on the radar for your stupid actions! I told you to be careful on your first day! Now you go and screw someone on the damn school ground?!"

I wanted to correct him and say that I almost screwed someone. I didn't quite finish my sentence, but I was already in enough trouble.

"Aw! Whatever! I will deal with you later," He yells. "Right now though, we have more important problems to deal with."

"What problems?"

"Will you wait for me to finish before interrupting? Goodness, what will I ever do with you? Well, back to the main problem at hand, there was a problem with one of our new clubs, the Midnight Stars, well, apparently another gang was somehow able to get into the club, and well I'll give you the privilege of imagining what went down in there. Now, you will get the opportunity to speak with another gang leader to try and be able to form an alliance of some sort."

"Dude, you are full on ranting now, besides, aren't you the one who told me not to go and skip school, yet, here we are you scolding me, and now telling me to go to the Midnight Stars club to do some sort of alliance? I thought I was the leader of this gang, not you?"

"I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what needs to be done."

I sigh. "Alec, what's the damn difference between what you just said and what I had said?"

"... ... ..." Silence greets me on the other end of the receiver.

"That's what I thought, now, why can't you be the one to go and check on the club?"

"W-well, you see, I-um, I-... ... I need to go grocery shopping?"

I burst out laughing at that sentence. "Please, here you are, judging me for going at it, while you are over there, about to go at it yourself. You can do it."

"But I don't want to!" He whines.

I roll my eyes at his childishness. "Too bad. I'm the leader of this-" I stop talking, noticing the principle has started walling in my direction. "Shit! Code BLUE! I repeat, code BLUE! Get the job done! I will call you later!" I hand up the phone just as the principle comes to stand in front of me.

"What do you have to say for yourself young man?" She questions me will a penetrating gaze.

I shrug my shoulders. "I got lost on my way to class, and called one of my friends that I made today that had a free block for directions." I lie smoothly to her.