A new friend?

Amy's POV

I then hear the bathroom door open, and internally groan, thinking that it's Sam, back for round 2, but when I look up, I am surprised to find myself looking at a beautiful shade of forest green, instead of the icy blue that are Samantha's eyes.

----------

The mysterious girl looks at me with sympathy in her eyes, but, quickly kneels in front of me. "My name is Kylie, and you have to trust me, I will be able to help you, if you let me."

I look at her confused, why would she ever want to help me? Me, the girl who is always wearing baggy clothes, in attempts to hide her scars, while she, with her blond hair that's elbow length, her forest green eyes and petite build, wearing black skinny jeans and a green combat jacket. Why would she, of all people help me? Most importantly, what are her intentions? I've never seen her here before, she must be new.

She must have seen my uncertainty, since her next words shock me. "Just trust me, I know what your living through, I know everything about you Amy, I know that your a street fighter, I know about your father, and I know about you and your siblings living conditions."

I stand there shocked, no one that I hadn't told, has ever known about the secret. I personally made sure that my file and all information on me didn't contain any valuable information.

She must've seen my confusion, since next thing I know, she's caging me in between the wall and her body. 

"Listen closely, I know that you know who Alexander Black is and what it is that he does. I'm here to help you and to help protect you," She notices my silence and continues on, " Alexander is persistent on figuring out the identity of the person who was finally able to defeat him in a fight, and just yesterday, Sunday, he asked for your file, and on it wasn't that much information, but still enough, which is how he knows what happened in your life. Now, as to how I know this, well, don't freak out, but I'm actually a gang member, one of the few girls alowed in the gang." 

It takes me a while to process this information. Why would he be interested in me? If he read my file, then that means that he's onto me! NO! That can't happen, under any circumstances! If he finds out anything about me, especially that I'm a street fighter, both me and my siblings will be in grave danger from anyone who had a gun or some sort of connection to a gang!

Kylie must have seen my fear, since she tries to calm me down. Key word, try. She goes to put her hand on my shoulder in a comforting matter, but I quickly take her hand, twist it, and flip her on her back.

I can see that she is trying to catch her breath after that fall, but I didn't care at that moment. All I needed to know is that my siblings were safe. I run out of the bathroom, limping a little from my now huge bruise. 

I hear Kylie mumble something behind me, but I don't care, I run till I can't run anymore, literally, there is a big wall signaling a dead end. Who's the damn idiot that decides to put a dead end in a school? Like, seriously!

I hear footsteps behind me, I hide behind a trash can, I know stupid. 

I hear a voice in front of me and immediately know who it is. "Em! Brenda! Harley! Over here!" I shout and wave them over.

Immediately I'm engulfed in hugs from each and every one of them. They all sigh in relief. "I thought a gang had gotten you!" Sobs Emily into my shoulder. Thank goodness we are in the secluded part of the school.

"Actually, it's far worse. We need to get out of here, you too Harley," She looks surprised to find out that I'm speaking to her. I don't really talk to her that much. "They know who I am."