A Game of Hula Hut

Alexander POV

Burning.

That's how my mouth feels right now.

My mouth is on fire, and I don't know why. All I did was take a bite out of my pizza and-

Wait! The damn pizza! The idiot triplets or the twins must have traded the tomato sauce for hot sauce! I'm going to kill them I swear!

I scream, from both frustration, anger, and from the burning in my mouth. The sound echos through the cafeteria, putting a crying, screaming baby to shame.

I falling, thrashing around on the ground. I don't know what to do. I grab my water bottle and gulp it all down in under 5 seconds.

Bad idea. The fire's worst, it feels like needles are piecing through my tongue's skin. I can't breath, my nose is clogged, if I breath through my mouth, the fire gets fed.

I'm still thrashing around, trying to escape the fire that is cutting off my oxygen. 

Suddenly, I'm being grabbed, next thing I know, my arms are pinned from behind, and my face is on the table.

I continue thrashing around, trying to escape the hold the peraon has on my arms. I feel myself being lifted off the table. 

Next thing I know, my face collides with the floor. I feel myself being lifted again, and this time my back collides with the floor. 

I try and use my arms to lift myself up, but he pins them above my head, almost as if he knew what I was about to do.

He's straddling me. I lift my head up, and catch a glance of what he's wearing. I'm confused, he's wearing a purple hood, with his hood lifted above his head. 

Oh my goodness! It's Black Rose! That's why he was able to pin me to the floor! I thrash around even harder, thinking he's going to humiliate me in front of the entire school.

Instead of escaping though, I feel a cold substance being dumped down my mouth.

What the fuck? Is this guy planning to kill me in front of the entire school?

I try thrashing, trying to escape his clutches, when I realize that the substance is milk, chocolate milk, and it's actually helping to quench the fire in my mouth. I quit thrashing, and start to accept the milk, finishing it all.

By the time it's finished, and the jug is empty, my mouth is only host for a small fire which I can handle. The person on top of me, Black Rose I think, get's up and runs off. 

I get off the ground, everyone booing, throwing throwing food in the direction of Black Rose.

I look to my gang members, all standing there in shock.

I glare at them. "Why didn't you guys do anything?"

The all look at the ground in shame. I roll my eyes, and get ready to run off after him, Black Rose, only to be engulfed in a hug. 

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" A screeching voice asks me. I roll my eyes at Samantha. I try and push her away, but this girl has the nails of a cat! She won't let go!

I drag her with me as I walk out to the hallway. I look both ways, but it looks like Black Rose is gone.

I turn around and pin Sam to a row of lockers. I kiss her lips. 

"Do you want to come over tonight?"

She smiles seductively. "Are you sure your available?"

"I'll drive you to my place after school."