Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One- SilenceAMY'S POV

AMY'S POV

I groan when I see who's here. Fate just has it out for me, I swear.

Its like Alexander and the Black Knights follow me everywhere I go!

I continue to stretch before heading out into the ring once the announcer announces me.

I'm fighting against a bigger and bigger guy going by the name Rocket.

Word on the street is he's called that because he's as fast as a rocket.

Doesn't bug me though, I've fought worse guys, and Alex. My bruise is slowly fading as well, so I have no doubt I will win this.

The announcer announces Rocket, who comes in arms waving above his head. I scoff. 

All of these fighters are arrogant and cocky, which will be their downfall. They all discuss me. They all do this for fun, to get fame, I have to do this not because I enjoy this, but because it has become my survival.

I focus on his stance. He's slightly leaning to his left, therefore putting more wight on his left leg.

He must sustain some sort of injury to his right leg, or if not, the right side of his body.

The bell rings, and he shoots forward. Rookie mistake.

I easily move to the left dodging his attach.

He turns around, a fire in his eyes. I smirk behind my mask. I love a challenge.

He charges forward again, but at his full speed this time.

I can see why they call him Rocket, he's pretty fast, but I'm quicker.

I quickly move out of his way, but before he can pass me, I grab hold of his arm and use it to yank him backwards.

He stumbles a bit and I use that to my advantage. I twist his hand and pull, sending him flying above me and to the other side of the ring.

I take a few breaths before stalking towards him.

I took too long. He's on his feet and charging at me once more.

I'm too slow. He sends a punch to my abdomen. I groan, my head hitting the mattress as I fall back.

I hear the crowd gasp in suspense. I take a second to collect my breath before jumping right back into action.

It takes him by surprise me getting back up, because his eyes widen.

I pounce. I lunge forward and punch him in the stomach once. Twice, thrice, before I'm able to knock him down.

I look out into the crowd, who are screaming, cheering and whistling, like a how a sponge soaks up water.