You're a Girl!!

Amy's POV

My PONY TAIL is in full view! I'm freaking out even if they can't see my physical features besides my hair.

They can't get a full view of my face thanks to my mask. Next thing I know though, I'm falling.

Thump!

Pain fills my tail bone. I groan as realization hits me. The stupid idiot dropped me. I'll have to get him back at that, but right now is not the time for seeking revenge. I have to get out of here.

Everywhere I turn, everyone has their mouth open in horror. No one is able to comprehend that I'm female.

Sexist idiots. Ya, I'm a damn girl, so what?

Ryder staggers back a few steps. "Y-you're a g-girl!"

I roll my eyes, which he can now fully see. "No shit Sherlock."

His face turns bright red in what I'm guessing is humiliation. "I-I got beat by a girl!" Yup. Humiliation.

His face turns redder, but from anger this time.

"How the hell did I lose to a weak female like you?! How the hell did we all lose to you?"

I smirk, he can't see my mouth though. Nor will he be able to hear what I say next. "Like this."

I pick myself up and roundhouse kick him on his chest, knocking the air out of his lungs and knocking him out.

I pull my hood back up and run. I continue to run through the familiar hallways until I reach Lucy's office.

She's already there, waiting with the door wide open. She was able to see everything from a monitor in her office. We had a procedure planned something like this ever happened. This is step one.

She hands me a backpack and I immediately start stripping, stuffing my yoga pants, hood and mask into it. Not caring that she has full view of my scars. I'll worry about her quesrions later.

I quickly change into the clothes that were in the backpack, light wash jeans and a red crop top.

These are the tightest clothing I have ever worn. I take the tube of concealer that was also in the backpack and use it to cover up the scars on my arms.

I let my hair fall from it's pony tail, quickly making two twin braids.

I clip my sneakers on and run, thanking Lucy on the way out.

I once again take the back door out, texting Emily while running. Time for step two.

"Hey!" I turn around in horror, quickly pocketing my phone. I thought no one followed me! I come face to face with a chest.

I look up and meet Alexander's eyes.

His eyes widen in surprise, mine widen in fear. I took longer than I thought if he's already awake.

"W-what do you want?"

He shakes his head. "Sorry, thought you were someone else." They're already searching for me. I need to get out of here.

"Alex! We found her!" I turn and see a boy, well, more like a man, who looks exactly like Alexander, maybe his brother? Looks too young to be his father. I send a silent thank you up above. They've mistaken someone else for me. Although I feel bad for the poor girl who's about to get interrogated, I'm glad to have an escape.

Alex nods at him and turns back around to face me. I freeze, thinking I'm gonna be questioned, but what comes out of his mouth surprises me. "Get out of here grocery girl, don't let me ever find you back here again. Understood?"