Chapter Thirty One

AMY'S POV

AMY'S POV

"Will you please shut up!" Shawn growls at Lola.

"Don't talk to her that way!" Liam pushes Shawn.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Shawn pushes him back.

"Shut up!" Kylie gets in between them. "We came here to have fun, not for you two to argue the whole time. Lola, please stop singing, my eardrums are going to start bleeding soon."

Liam and Luke glare at Kylie while Lola smiles. "I know my singing is horrible, but I like annoying Shawn."

"Why you little-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Shawn!" Kylie interrupts him.

Shawn rolls his eyes.

"Are we gonna be going in the maze anytime soon?" Sophie asks, tugging on my sleeve.

I crouch down to her level. "In a second sweetie, go play with Troy on the big cow for the time being."

She nods and runs for the giant cow which everyone is climbing on.

"How much longer are we going to wait in this line for?" Emily whines.

Alexander shrugs his shoulders. "Kylie had everything planned, everything besides the fact that we need tickets to enter the damn maze."

Kylie rolls her eyes. "Listen, considering I planned this whole day on my own without any help from you guys, I consider this a slight change in plans. Besides, the kids are having fun and that's what matters."

She points towards Troy who is helping Sophie get onto the cow, and Parker and Jordan who are filming the whole thing.

"I'm cold!" Bree whines.

Xavier sighs. "I told you to bring a jacket, not that thin cardigan!"

"But if I had brought a jacket, it would have clashed with my shoes!"

"Here." Liam hands her his jacket. "You can have mine, now stop complaining!"

Bree smiles and takes the jacket. "Thank you!"

I smile at them. "That ship will sail by the end of the week." Emily whispers to me.

I nod. "Wanna play cupid?"

"Oh!" Riley exclaims having heard our conversation. "I'll do it! I'm good at playing cupid!"

I refrain from rolling my eyes at her. I'm still pissed at her.

I force a smile and nod along. I don't want to seem shallow or anything, so I haven't told anyone about my suspicions with Riley.

"Long sail Briam!" Emily whispers.