Chapter Twenty Six

*If you guys kill me, there will be no more chapters

*If you guys kill me, there will be no more chapters. Just a thought to think about while reading this chapter*

AMY'S POV

I walk into school, ignoring the staring everyone is doing as I lead Brenda into the halls.

I'm glad Brenda can't see the looks of disgust thrown at her, yet sad she can't.

I roll my eyes as we pass a group of giggling girls Brenda's age.

"I heard," a red head says to her blond friend. "The little slut slept with a dangerous man, and when he finished with her, he took her eyes so she wouldn't look at any other man."

I stop in my tracks. I can handle the name calling and bullying if it's directed towards me, but I work hard to make sure my sibling have a normal life. I don't tolerate bullying aimed towards them.

"Wait for me here," I tell Brenda, pushing her against some lockers.

She nods and feels around to try and recognize what she's touching.

I turn to the two girls who stop talking when they see me.

"Can we help you?" The blond says with sass.

"Cassie!" The read head hisses to her friend. "That's the slut's sister, the whore."

I glare at the red head who smirks at me.

"It takes one to know one sister," I tell her.

She gasps dramatically, putting a hand on her chest.

"Are you calling me a slut!" She exclaims.

"You said it, not me." I answer.

"Bitch!" She snarls.

"I'm not a mirror."

The blond, Cassie, lets out a giggle. Red head turns to glare at her friend.

"What's soo funny Cassie?!" She hisses.

"That," she giggles pointing behind me.

I turn around.

"Amy?" Brenda questions, feeling the arms of a football jock who smiles lustfully. "Is that you?"

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I yell, forgetting the two giggling girls.

The rest of the hallway who wasn't eavesdropping on my conversation with the two girls turn around and stare at me.

Jeremy soon comes into the scene, the rest of the football team following suite.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ms. Quiet nerd." Jermemy states.

"Bastard!" I spit out at him. I don't care about keeping it a secret, it's November, nine months and I leave.

I care for my siblings, I'll do anything to protect them, I'll even take a bullet for them.