1

A lady of about 18years was sleeping peacefully on her bed, her room was small, a typical middle class girl's room. In it was a medium bed, wooden closet, and a small mirror.

The wooden door of her room jacked open and a lady of about 20yrs old walked in ,faiha wake up the lady said, let me be she groaned snuggling more inside her blanket.

"OK don't blame me if you get late on your first day in uni" the lady said.

She quickly stood up and ran to their bathroom, she quickly took a warm bath and brushed her teeth .

She saunter out of the bathroom sitting down on their bed (her's and the girl from earlier Rukkayah), she apply her body lotion then walked to their wooden closet , bringing out her new orange Ankara blouse and skirt.
She got dressed and the dress fitted her perfectly , she sat on their small wooden dressing mirror, she did a nude makeup applying only kohl, eyeliner, mascara and a nude lipstick. She picked a blue veil and draped it around her shoulder and a blue loafer. She sprayed her self with her perfume "Olympia". she looked beautiful.

She ambled out of her room to their not so big living room where her mother , cousin Rukkayah and brother Adnan were sited.

"Mama ina kwana (mama good morning)"she greeted sitting beside her mother,

"morning my dear" mama said pecking her forehead.

"Mama pray for me" she said and her mother smile saying

"I always do and will continue to do so Insha Allah, now go eat your breakfast and get going you don't want to be late"

"OK" she said as she ambled into their kitchen .she saw a plate of jollof rice and a cup of tea on the kitchen counter, she picked it and ambled back into the living room. Sat down beside her brother Adnan as she start eating her food.

"Faiha take this your pocket money and this get me groceries on your way back" mama said giving her 4000, 2000 her break money,

"thank you so much maa " she said collecting it and putting it in her black messenger bag , which contain her admission/scholarship letter and her samsung S5 in it.

She finished her food and bid them goodbye before walking out of the house she walked down the street in search for keke napep , she reached down the street before getting one.

"Take me to Base university please" she said to the man
"Ok" he said
"Nawane" she asked
"Dari biyu" he said
"Haba mallam dari da hamsin dai" she said
"Hau muje" he said and she climbed on and he drove straight to Base university, he parked in front of the large gate , she paid him his fees and walked into the school , looking for mass communication department using her map.

She followed the map and successfully got to the mass communication department she went to the head office and after all the formalities she left the Office thanking him.

Looking at her time table she have History class right now, now where will I find the history class she thought walking down the hall way.

She bump into someone causing the person belongings to fall and her map

"Oh God I'm so sorry" Faiha said picking the lady things that just fell down.

"I'm so sorry faiha" said passing her belongings,

"it's okay" the light skin beauty smiled, she was wearing a white straight skirt , a white t-shirt and a khaki long duster coat, a white veil styled into a hijab and a nude pump heels. And a nude channel bag

Faiha smiled back, "By the way Am laila , laila Muhammad Danbatta popularly known as Ana".
Danbatta faiha repeat looking at her, "yes and you",
"F...faiha bukar" she stammered , "Nice to meet you faiha" Ana said smiling as she stretched out her hand , they shook hands before laila spoke I'm getting late I have to go.

"Uhmmm.....laila can you please tell me where I can find the history class "she asked

"history class I'm heading there" laila said , let's go laila said and they walked down the hallway.

"Are you new here" laila ask and she replied with a yes , "OK welcome to Base University "laila said and they both smile entering a big hall.

Laila Danbatta her crushes chorused and she just smile heading toward an empty seat with faiha beside her.

💦
Hey guys, AsSalaamualaikum! :)
how was the first chapter? I really hope you all liked it. I can't wait to read all your comments. What are your thoughts on Faiha? PLEASE comment, vote, and share. You guys are fantastic. Lots of love.❤❤

Ummeetarh_ ❤