34

Annan, Anwar you guys should hurry she said as she saunter out into her living room adjusting her veil.

Yes maa they both smile as they walked into the living room both well dressed .

Are all the gifts in the car Faiha ask looking at Anwar, yes maa everything is in the car he said with a smile as he peck her cheeks.

OK she smile as look at him and he peck her lips .

Excuse me guys, am still here Anna said raising her hands up and they turn to look at her both smiling.

Yeah yeah we know best friend , now let's go Faiha said stretching her hands out for Anna as she walk toward them and took hold of her hand.

I can't wait to see my baby niece she said as they walk put of the house .

Anna and Anwar walked to the car while she locked the front door.

She met them in the car , Anwar in the drivers seat and Anna in the back.

She smile and got in the passenger seat before they zoomed out.

Where should we go first he ask looking at her as he hold her hand with his right hand while the other one was on the steering wheel.

Let's go to your parents house first she said and he smile.

OK  he said.

"Anna, kinada labarin farha" Faiha ask turning to look at Anna.

Well I haven't seen her in months too , since when she created a scene at your wedding .

Who is she Anwar ask looking at Faiha, a friend of ours who is madly in love with you she smile and he roll his eyes.

Wallahi kam Anwar you won't believe what she Did on your wedding day, the insults just because of you Anna said and he didn't say anything just in time as he honked in front of the Danbatta metal gate.

A gate man in his uniform walked out looking at the car immediately recognising Anwar's car.

He roll his window down as they exchange greetings with the man before driving into the compound.

He parked the car and they all got out. Pressing the door bell a maid opened it and upon seeing them.

She greet  them with a wide smile. Answering her greetings they walked into the house and Anna yelled mummyna upon seeing their parents in the living room watching news, she jump on her mother hugging her.

Anna my love mummy smile patting her back while Anwar and Faiha greeted daddy.he smile as he welcome them back.

Welcome , welcome when did you guys arrive he ask.

Yesterday after magrib Anwar replied as they greet their mother.

Come here, come hug me my sweethearts mummy smile and Faiha and Anwar stood up walking to her, she engulfed them in a hug smiling.

Sannunku da dawowa mutan Mexico she said and they smile.

Faiha ansamu karuwa ko mummy said and she smile saying yes mummy .

The baby is so very cute masha Allah, am looking forward to seeing my own grandchild mummy said and she blush looking down.

Exactly mummy that's what I have Been telling her, I want to be an Aunt again she said said and Faiha head was still down blushing hard.

Anna please stop harassing my wife Anwar said and they all laugh.

Harassing Anwar, Am not harassing her am telling you guys to hurry up and give me a new nephew or niece she said and Anwar throw a pillow at her to which she quickly dodge.