6

Faizul-Anwar

He woke up early in the morning by the sound of the call of Ahzan from the  mosque, he quickly walked into his bathroom after reciting the supplication before entering the toilet.

He brushed his teeth and then perform ablution, he ambled out of his room and walked downstairs so that he and Daddy could go to mosque together , he saw daddy in the living room downstairs sited on the one seater waiting for him.

Sannu Daddy (well done Daddy) he said and Daddy smile saying Sannu Anwar, they both walked out of the house to the mosque to perform Fajr. Upon reaching there many people were present as they exchange greetings with Alhaji Muhammad and Anwar before proceeding to pray.

They came back home at exactly 6:30am and each of them walked upstairs to his room.
Anwar settled down on his bed and as always started thinking about Faiha, he just couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful face, the way she smile , the way she behave he has been noticing her for the past two weeks .
He wanted to go ask her for her number but decided against it , he wanted to ask Anna to give him her number but also decided against him , What should I do he thought as he laid down on his bed, he close his eyes then an idea popped into his head .

He quickly stood up and walked into his bathroom, he took a hot long bath before walking to his massive closet and changing into a black ripped jeans ,red top with a black leather jacket. He picked his iPhone X from his bed side drawer as he ambled out of the room and walked to laila's room, he search the room and she was nowhere to be found he walked out and stood by the stairs peeping downstairs he saw her in the living room all dressed up munching on her breakfast he smile as he hurried back to her room in search of her phone.

He found it on top of her dressing mirror , he picked it up and straight to her contacts ,strolling down he finally spot her number taking his phone from his pocket he quickly copied her number and kept the phone back on it place ,he turn to leave and there she was standing by the door.

Biting his lower lips he look at her as she stared at him also, what are you doing here Anwar she ask walking to her bed where her designer blue bag was, oh nothing I came here looking for you and you weren't here he said and she smile, OK am leaving am going to school then ,OK then I will drop you off he ask and she look at him with wide eyes.

Why she ask walking to her dressing mirror as she pick her phone.

Because I want to he said , OK Yayana she said  as she side hug him, they both walked downstairs and there was their Mummy and daddy in the living room sipping on their coffee and as usual watching news .

Good morning Dad, Good morning Mum Anwar greet and they both smile as they reply with ina gajiya Faiz how was your night his mom ask, Alhamdullilah. Masha Allah she smile,and he smile back.

We are leaving bye Ana said waving her hand, Allah Hafiz sweethearts Their parents said and they ambled out of the house to parking lot.

He walked toward his Ash audi , hopped in and Anna did the same, after reciting the supplication for going he drove out and straight to Base .

I will come pick you up if you don't mind I said and she smile saying OK I love you , I love you more he said as she walked away while he drove to his department, he parked his car in the parking space before walking out and straight to their class , he met Fawwaz and imran(his two best friends).

Hello Bro Fawwaz said shaking his hand, Hy he replied , Hello Anwar imran said and he smile saying  Hy imran, I saw your car at the mass communication department dropping my love Fawwaz said and Anwar roll his eyes and replied in your dreams as he walked away, haba mana Anwar I promise I will always take very good care of her Wallahi he said and Anwar ignore him, I don't trust someone like you with my sister he said as they settled down on their seat,girls checking them out.

They all ignore them as they settled down on their seat, their lecturer walked in and the lectures begins .

It ended at exactly 3:00 so he walked out bid the guys goodbye and walked to the parking lot ,he dialled Anna's number and she picked after some seconds.

Hello Anwar she answered , Anna are you still here she ask and she replied with yes , just call me when you arrive she said and he replied with okay, he drove out and directly to the mass communication department he dialled her number and she answered saying she will there in a minute.

His phone started ringing and Nainah was the caller he smile answering it, Aslamu alaikum he heard a small voice, waalaikumus Salam he answered and he heard her giggle, uncle Anwar she said, yes my love, how are you he ask ,Am fine uncle I just want to tell you that me and mummy are coming to Nigeria tomorrow she said in her thick British accent (well ever since Nainah got married she and her husband move's to London the all come to Nigeria for holidays or some occasions) , really he ask and she nod her head feeling very excited, but uncle it's a secret  mummy said that I should not tell you because it's a surprise she said and he smile, saying OK my love it's a secret between you and me , huda huda he heard his sister's voice from the other side yelling her daughter's name. I have to go uncle mummy is calling me she said and he smile noticing Anna and her friend farha,where is Faiha he thought he only offer to take Anna home because of her, I love you uncle he heard huda's voice bringing him out of his thoughts.
I love you more my jaan he said and disconnected the call.

Anna open the door and get inside her, bye Farha my regards to umma Anna said and farha smile greeting Anwar, he raise his hand and she smile, she's so much in love with this guy.

Hello my lovely readers, what do you think about this chapter , I hope you like it don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

& SHARE

❤🔐