8

FAIZUL-ANWAR

"Adda nainah" Anna yelled as she ran to her sister hugging her, her big stomach getting in the way, my baby sis nainah said hugging her back , they pulled out of the hug and Nainah went to her parent hugging them, I missed you so much Nainah her mother said and she smile saying I missed you more mummy, and I missed you so much too dad she said with a wide smile to which they both peck her forehead.

Grandpa Huda ran to him after hugging the hell out of her uncle ,  oh my baby Huda how are you daddy ask as he picked her up ,fyn grandpa she said as he smile , my baturiya wife is very heavy he said as he drop her,and she laugh, sweetheart won't you greet Granny Mummy ask and she hug her saying Good afternoon granny, Afternoon love how are you
Am fine she said.

Huda greet Grandma and grandpa in hausa Nainah said, inakwannan huda said smiling,
That's good morning Anna said, uhmm. ...she hmmed trying hard to remember, inawunni she said after a few  seconds , that's it my baby granny smile and they all smile.
Where is khalid Daddy ask, am here they heard his voice, Good afternoon Mum , Good afternoon dad he squat greeting them.
Afternoon son how are you they ask to which he replied with Alhamdullilah, Masha Allah
They both said, OK you should all go and rest Dad said and they nod their head as khalid bid them goodbye and went straight to his family house.

🍀
It's been a week since Anwar copied faiha's number from Anna's phone  but still couldn't    muster up the courage to call her.

He was still contemplating whethe  to call her
Or text her  ,he was currently in his room sited on his bed looking at faiha's number. He didn't even notice when nainah came in and sat beside him.

Who is she, she ask bringing him out of his thought ,he quickly drop the phone saying when did you come in, a while ago and I can see you are deep in thought, who is she do you need my advice she said looking at him. He look at her and then  smile saying yes but it's between us Adda don't tell anybody not even khalid he said and she nod her head smiling.

There is this girl called faiha he said and she nod her head looking at him, well she's Anna's friend , attending the same school, same department and same level he said and she nod her head again, I kind of like her and I didn't know how to go and ask her for her number and I didn't want to ask Anna too so I sneak into her room copied the number and until now I couldn't  muster up the courage to call her , I don't even know if i should call her or text her or should I just go and meet her face to face he said and she smile looking,

My baby Bro she said pulling his cheeks , you are finally in love after so many years she said, bravo Lil Bro am glad you moved on she said, am glad you forget Anisa she said and his mood immediately change, okay okay forgert it she said sitting properly on the bed rubbing her big baby bump.

I will advice you to call her she said and he look at her, yes call her dear I will leave you ,call her now she said standing up, OK he said and she smile, he smile back and she walked out closing the door.

He stare at the number for about 5 minutes before finally pressing it and it started ringing.

Faiha

Faiha was currently in her mother's room as they were arranging new baby clothes in a big box, and also arranging a small trolly for emergency purpose. I think this should go into this box I love it a lot she said looking at a white and Ash over roll which has moon and star shapes on it, a very small but cute over roll,and it should be worn on the first day she faiha said, As you wish ma'am Aisha said , an Ash cap to go with it she said neatly folding the over roll and putting an ash onesie and cap in between it . What of this flannel rukky ask picking a white fluffy flannel, no that's for the naming ceremony insha Allah mama said and she replied with okay, I think we should just apply perfume on the clothes now faiha said and then all look at her.

It's too early darling mama said and she replied with okay, of its too early then why are we packing an emergency box it's not that you she's giving birth to now Adnan said, I pray you don't give birth to a premature baby mama said looking at Aisha.

Cause it's really hard ,I gave birth to faiha at exactly 7 months and that lead us to staying 2months in the hospital for her to ensure strong and to be fully matured,it was really hard gaskiya mama said looking at faiha and to worsen the situation she got asthma at that time she said. But Alhamdullilah she's now a grown beautiful angel mama said and faiha hug her saying I love you so much mamana she said and mama smile pecking her forehead I love you my dear, I love you all she said looking at all her children.

Faiha's phone started ringing and she pulled out of the hug picking the phone , unknown number who could it be she thought, before she could answer it ,it got disconnected and it suddenly started ringing again, she quickly muttered excuse me before leaving the room to their room.

She answered it as she sit down on their bed.

Hello" she heard a deep masculine voice say.

hi" she said meekly

How are you ? he asked

Am fine she said.

I guess i should give a formal introduction. My name is Faizul-Anwar muhammad Danbatta , I'm from kano state, only son of Alhaji muhammad Danbatta and Nafisa Muhammad. I have 2 siblings and  I am in my last year in  Base univesity studying business " He stated calmly.

Faizul Anwar she thought, he just called ,every girl dream guy was talking to her , a rich guy like him talking to a girl like her she said

Are you there she heard his voice bringing her out of her thoughts.

Yeah i'm here she said breathing a bit hard

She heard him give out a deep chuckle. She's  glad he found her amusing "tell me about yourself"

"So.. I'm Faiha Bukar. Second daughter of late Mallam bukar and Mrs saddiqa Bukar, i have two siblings; Aisha and Adnan . I'm studying mass communication  at Base university " she  rambled.

Your father is late he ask and she nod her head as if he can see her before saying yes almost like a whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

Allah sarki, May his soul rest in peace he said and she replied with Amin thank you.

Don't mention he said and there was a long pause.

I heard you are writing your finals right she asks and he replied with yes , we are starting on Monday insha Allah.

Allah ya bada saa(May Allah guide you) she said and he smile.

Amin thank you he said and she smile .

I guess I'll call you some other time okay?" he said and she felt sad. Why? She thought.

Alright she said.

Good bye Faiha he said as her  name sounded so exotic coming from his mouth.. What?

Good bye she said and then disconnected the call. Smiling.

🌟
How is the chapter friends ? We are stepping  into the story. What do yoi feel about Nainah ??

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Lots of love

Ummeetarh_
❤🔐