11

Faiha

She woke up early in the morning feeling very happy, she didn't know the reason but she was just very happy, she walked to their small dressing mirror well hers now(because Rukky got married last year ) looking at her self in the mirror she smile, before walking into her bathroom to take a bath. Cause they are traveling to kano today to visit their grandma and uncles.

After taking a hot long bath she got dress in a purple and black Ankara , she  apply only a nude makeup,and then neatly tie her head tie before draping a black veil over her shoulder.

She ambled out of the room to the living room , Mama beautifully dress in a red and yellow Ankara with a red veil ,Adnan was handsomely dress in a white kaftan holding Amra(yaa Aisha's daughter). And yaa Aisha talking with yaa Abdul by the room the couple looking very beautiful.

Good morning everyone she said walking to Adnan trying to collect Amra. Excuse me we are having a niece and uncle conversation he said and faiha rolled her eyes looking at Amra who was just smiling playing with Adnan's phone.

Amra is 8 months old, yaa Aisha have birth to boy first he passed away three days after his naming ceremony and she gave birth again. To this little Angel saddiqa(Amra).

Faiha , Adnan come help me with this luggages mama said and they replied with an okay , Adnan straddle her on his waist taking a luggage out and Faiha took the other one containing her's and mama's clothe.

Excuse me lovey dovey she said looking at them , yes baby girl Yaa Abdul said and she smile, I want to pass you guys can find some where more suitable to do your soyayya(love), and definitely not by the door she said and Aisha hit her saying gidanku faiha.

She laugh walking out and taking the luggage to the car, Adnan please mana give her to me she said to Adnan who was now sited in the sienna playing with Amra.

No yaa faiha I told you earlier we are having a niece uncle day out he said and she roll her eyes.

Naji but please give her to me I promise to give her back to you she said and he pass Amra to her saying 5mins.

Yes sir she said collecting her and pecking her cheeks, while the little girl was laughing jumping in her arms. See Adnan she likes me more faiha said sticking her tongue out at Adnan.

Whatever he said and they both walked back inside the house taking all the necessary things they will be needing to the car.

They all entered the car with yaa Abdul driving ,his wife beside him then mama and faiha on the second roll and Adnan at the back with Amra.

They drove to Mami's(Aunty jamila) house.

Faiha ran into the house immediately after arriving ,reeree she yelled pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

Sweetheart ree said hugging her , mabrooka she said hugging mabrooka and they all laugh. This trip is just going to be the best ree said and faiha smile saying I agree.

Hello baby girl am here she heard .

Ashraf she exclaimed and he smile, she hug him , when did you come back to Nigeria, are you also going to kano with us ,where is my momma she ask.

Wait there tigress one question at a time he said and she smile.

Well I came back yesterday, and yes we are going to kano together and about momma she's there he said pointing upstairs where Aunty jamila and Aunty shahida were.

Momma,mami she yelled running upstairs while mama who just walked in with Aisha and Abdul trailing behind her shook her head saying I wonder when you will grow up she said.