5

Faiha

Faiha was sound asleep when she heard someone saying, "faiha, faiha wake up!," she opened her  eyes only to see  Aisha, Yaa Aisha she yelled standing up as she pull her into an enamored , oh no faiha i can't breathing, you will kill my baby she said and faiha pulled away smiling  .

Yaa Aisha you are here , where is yaa Abdul she ask standing up, what she yelled looking at Aisha,  he left after greeting mama and also you were sleeping so he told me not to disturb you she said leaning against  the headboard as she rub her big baby bump.

Faiha sat back on the bed with a long face, well tell me something are you not happy to see me or what Aisha ask, I am but I also wanted to see him it's been a while since we last met she said with a pout. Well Abdulrahman is also their cousin from their mother's side, Aunty jamila(mama's elder sister son).

By the way he ask me to give  this to you Aisha said bringing out a medium box from her bag, really faiha ask sitting beside her as she quickly collect the box. What could it be she ask and Aisha smile saying well find out yourself ,She quickly unwrap the box only for her to see a box of a brand new iPhone 7.

Gosh!! Ya Allah she whispered looking at the box. Wow she said hugging her sister Aisha, and Aisha smile hugging her back she ran out of their room to the living room where mama, and Adnan were sitted while Rukky was in the kitchen making God knows what.

Mama look at this Yaa Abdul bought me a new phone and that too a freaking iphone 7 she said sitting beside mama, wow let me see Adnan  said sitting beside her, masha Allah mama said collecting the phone from Adnan and looking at it, kin kira Abdul in kin mishi Godiya(Did you called Abdul and thank him )mama ask as rukky ran out of the kitchen to see what's happening.

No mama I will do so now she said standing up as she wipe her tears of joy,Gosh I just love my Ya Abdul he is my fave faiha exclaimed  OMG baby girl you have a freaking iPhone 7 rukky yelled collecting the phone from Adnan
, while Faiha walked inside their room picking her Samsung from her bedside drawer dialling a number which was saved as "fave".

After ringing twice the phone was answered, Ya Allah thank you so much yaa Abdul, I don't even know what to say to express how happy I am, thank you so much ILYSM she said as soon as he picked up, don't mention sweetheart you deserve it it's a gift for getting admission into Base university he said as she smile sitting on the bed. Thank you you are the best cousin and brother in law one could ever ask for, and you are the best baby sis ever he said as she smile, OK now I gotta go am driving he said , OK bye she said and he replied with bye before disconnecting the call.

She called siddiqa her childhood best friend and told her the good news , she was really excited and was happy for her. She is married and currently living in kaduna.

She walked back to their living room and found them all sitting and gusting while Adnan and rukky were fighting on her new phone.

Abeg give me my phone she said collecting it and from them and sitting beside Aisha who was busy munching on her samosas.

Faiha don't you have lectures today Adnan ask and she look at the wall clock before running to their room she took a quick bath before getting dress in a cream Abaya and ,she didn't bother to comb her hair as she was getting late she roll the veil into a hijab applying a kohl and a nude lipstick she picked her black tote bag stuffing her Samsung , new phone and some of her handouts .

Am leaving maa Allah Hafiz she said pecking her mother's cheek , Allah hafiz Darling take this mama said passing her a 1000 naira note a glass of milk, she gulped down the milk after saying bismillah, thank you she said collecting the money and giving mama the glass cup. Be safe dear aisha and mama yelled while Rukky  yelled my regards to laila.

🌻
She found keke napep immediately after leaving home and told him to take her to baze university.

She paid him and hurriedly walked inside the school to their department cause they are having word processing and she won't want to mess with the lecturer.

She look at her wrist watch and she only have 8min left, oh no she said walking faster , lucky her got there in 5mins time, Laila and farha were already there and kept a seat for her.

She walked to the and settled beside them, Hey miss you are late farha said , wallahi kuwa she said and laila look at her saying you  look happy, she smile saying yes I am happy she said , I will tell you everything later she said as their word processing teacher Mr Martin walked in with his long face .

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hey guyss❤hope you like this chapter?

Vote

Comment

And

Share

My IG handle is :ummeetie