31

Good morning my love Anwar smile as he walk into their room with a tray consisting of breakfast he cooked for Faiha.

He made pancake with chocolate syrup and a cup of hot chocolate, then a bowl of fruit salad.

I hope you didn't turn my kitchen upside down she said looking at him, he laugh as he sat beside her on the bed keeping the tray on his laps .

She smile as she took hold of the fork and started eating the pancake ,

How is it he ask and she smile giving him a thumbs up.

She sipped the hot chocolate and then continue eating the pancake.

He just sat there watching her as she eat her food, she finished the food up and he took the tray out when he came came she was fast asleep.

He smile as he pull the coverlet over her body.

He sat beside her as he took hold of her hand looking at her, he peck her hand .

He sat there looking at her for about 10mins before he stood up, got ready and left for work. 

12:30pm

She kept her phone on the bedside drawer as she has just finished talking to mama and Adnan on the phone. She smile and then stood up and walked out to the kitchen .

She open the fridge looking for anything to eat , she saw a box of cake Anwar Houghton yesterday and a jug of milk.

So she just decided to eat the cake and milk, she cut a slice and put it on a saucer and then pour the milk in a glass before she saunter out to the living room.

She sat down on the sofa as she munch on her cake and then sip her milk. She was halfway through her cake when she heard the door bell.

Looking at the silky dress on her body she walked into their room and put on an abaya and then wore a turban .

As the doorbell was rang again she hurried to the door as she open the door and there was Sadiya standing by the door smiling .

Aslamu alaikum sadiya beamed, waalaikum Salam Faiha smile.

Come in Faiha smile and she smile back as she walk into their hotel while Faiha closed the door behind her as she trail behind Sadiya as they both settled on the sofa.

Sorry I came without calling you Sadiya said and Faiha smile saying no babu komai.

How are you Faiha ask and she replied with fine.

Masha Allah Faiha smile, Are you alone where is Anwar she ask.

At work Faiha said and she smile saying okay.

Excuse me Faiha said and Sadiya nod her head while she ambled into the kitchen , putting a slice of cake on a saucer and pouring milk in a glass cup she put them both on a tray as she saunter back to the living room keeping the tray on the center table.

Oh you didn't have to she smile and Faiha smile back.

You must be curious who I am right sadiya ask and she nod her head  .

I am sadiya yusuf the only daughter of Alhaji yusuf bello, being the only daughter , I got everything that I could ever ask for, love , money, happiness everything .I was over pampered by my father and my mother always complained about that,I studied in London yes that's when I met your husband faizul Anwar we were very good friends with him and another guy named Hafiz  whom I  suddenly fell in love when I came back and tell my parents about him they  were strongly against it I insisted I want to marry him and they say if I dare marry then they will disown me, but at that time i couldn't care less as I was madly in love with Hafiz.
I can clearly remember when he ask me to get dress so that he could take me to meet his family, I was very happy that I agreed ,the next day I got ready and he came to pick me up , when we reach the house he took me to the living room and tell me to wait he will call his mother.

She was now crying as she narrate her story to Faiha.

He came back after a while with a tray containing food and drinks, he told me to please wait a bit that his mother I'd in the bathroom , I replied with okay smiling as he sat beside me pouring the chilled orange juice into a cup and passed it to me, I thank him and the  drank it all after that drink I couldn't remember anything else I just remember me waking up on  a bed was naked she cried , from that incident I got pregnant , I called Hafiz so many times but he never picked up and when my family found out about my pregnancy they disown me she cried harder ,Faiha felt bad for her as she stood up and  sat beside her patting her back.

And when I tried to call him again , he answered the call and tell him to never call him again, he never love a foolish and stupid girl like me and will never love ,he said he was just after my money , I cried that day in a hotel room in Abuja as I was already thrown out of our house.

With the three million I have in my account, I came here , and you must be wondering what happened to my baby right she ask looking at Faiha to whom she raised her head.

Well I gave birth to a still born ,it was a horrible experience, I lived such a hard life trying to provide for my daughter but she ended up being a still born she cried harder .when I have been living here ever since working in a company that pays really well she fake a smile wiping her tears.

I am sorry she said wiping her tears, no its okay am so sorry I didn't low you went through so many things faiha said and she smile.

I promise you that me and Anwar will go to your parents house and beg for your forgiveness Faiha said and she smile.

They talk for a while until when Anwar came back, he hug faiha as they exchange pleasantries with sadiya.

So......
How was it
Vote
Comment
&
Share

Thanks❤