35

Barka the sallah my peeps❤❤ Allah ya maimaita mana🙏,Ameen Ameen

Today is the naming ceremony day and Faiha was already dressed in a pink material that was beautifully sewn into a gown, she looked very beautiful, typing her hair in a bun as she tied her head tie .

Taking her black veil from her bed , she sprayed herself with her perfume, she took her black designer hand bag , and saunter out of her room and straight downstairs .

She saw Anwar in the living room all dressed in a black kaftan and a matching cap.

Beautiful he said smiling as she smile back blushing.

You are looking breathtakingly beautiful Mi Amore he said and she smile again.

You don't look bad yourself she said and he smirk.

I know , I always look handsome he said and she roll her eyes hitting him on his chest.

Walking to the center table she open the drawer taking her BMW car key.

No I will be going out to meet up with fawwaz and Jabir so I will drop you off on my way he said .

No why don't you just go ,I will go by my self we may need a car to run our errands later and mama's car is with the mechanics she said.

You talking as if Rukkys husband don't have a car my dear, don't worry okay even If you are in need for a car I will send musa with it okay.

For now come ,I will drop you he said and she smile.

OK my possessive husband she said and he laugh at the name she call him.

They left the house after closing their house and straight to her parents house.

My regards to fawwaz and Jabir she said taking her bag as he parked in front of their gate.

OK sweetheart. She smile and he smile back.

She was about to leave when he pulled her hand making her to look back at him

What she ask

Mmmmm he pout indicating she should kiss him, she smile shook in her head.

She move forward and peck his lips .

You okay now she ask and he smirk shaking his head as he pulled her into a deep kiss.

She pulled out of the kiss after a while looking at him.

You will ruin my make up mister she said and he laugh , bye my regard to mama and the rest he said and she replied with okay.

I love you she said quickly pecking his lips as she got out of the car. While he chuckle , he watch as she walked into their gate before driving off to their meeting spot with his friends ."panache restaurant" where he first met Faiha.

🍑

Allah ya raya Aminatu Faiha they all heard as the rams where cut.

Aminatu Faiha (Amina is rukky's late mother's name) and Faiha they nickname the girl after Faiha.

And Faiha couldn't be more happy, ya Allah this princess is my namesake Faiha beamed.

She smile looking at the baby and the rukky, then her mother, aunties , sister and cousins, they all smile back and she look at baby Faiha in her arms

She pulled out her phone from her bag quickly dialing his number , she told him happily about the baby's name as he smile feeling happy for her too.

Taking pictures of the baby , she posted the best one in her status