30

As soon as they reached the chapultepec park, she smile widely as she look around ,it was filled up with people going in and out , the first of all started with touring around the Chapultepec castle it was so huge and beautiful that she couldn't help but take a picture of it.

Albi why font we try the roller coaster she said and he shook his head, no Amore I don't think it's a good idea , we should just go get some things to eat like icecream and the rest and then walk around the park he said caressing her cheeks.

Well someone is scared and is looking for an excuse to cover himself she said smiling and he laugh.

Scared, who me ? Well never he said and she laugh .

Did I call your name my baby , ka tsargu she said and he look at her saying OK let's go give it a try it's not a bad idea he said as he took her hand into his as they walked toward the roll coaster , they waited for it to stop and then paid for their ride before they climbed in.

Buckling their seat belt , Faiha close her eyes reciting different kind of duas, she was really scared of it .as soon as it started moving she tighten her grip on Anwar's hand her eyes close to which he smile enjoying the ride.

After about 5mins it came to a halt and they all got off.

Yaa Allah Faiha said hugging him, he hugged her back drawing soothing circle around her back.

Were you scared back there my baby he ask and she kept quite.

Well I like your confidence Earlier my love, it was gr....he started but was cut of by her hitting his back , shut up shut up she said still in their hugging position.

He laugh as they pull out of the hug, need some water he ask and she nod her head.

He look around for searching for an empty chair and when he finally spot one , he pulled her with him to the chair and sat her down on it.

Wait here for me I will be right back he said and she nod her head. He smile and then walk away she watch his back as he walk into the large amount of people until she could no longer see him.

Aslamu alaikum a lady said to her as she sat beside her dressed in a pink jeans , black top and a pink kimono.

Waalaikum Salam Faiha said looking at her , she's a beautiful dark skin lady , a Nigerian lady.

How are you she ask and Faiha replied with Am fine.

Am Sadiya umar by the way she said .

Am Faiha bukar She said and Sadiya smile, what a nice name you have she said.

Thank you Faiha smile , you have a nice name to she said and Sadiya smile saying thank you.

So are you here alone she ask and Faiha replied with No I came with my husband she said and Sadiya replied with an "oh".

So You are a married woman you are very young Sadiya said and she smile , oh yes we got married 2weeks ago Faiha said and she smile Masha Allah congrats.

Thank you Faiha said ,what about you are you alone she ask and before Sadiya could answer .they were interrupted by Anwar saying.

Amore here is the water he said passing her a bottle of water as they both look up.

Thank you Faiha smile.

' Faizul Anwar ' Sadiya called and that's when he noticed her .

Sadiya he said with a smile .

Oh yes so you could remember my name , I never thought we will meet again she said and he smile.

How are you he ask .

Am fine Alhamdullilah , I heard you hot married two weeks ago congrats she smile.

Thank you he smile back .

What a beautiful wife you have here Sadiya said and he smile looking at faiha after exchanging pleasantries with each other and exchanging phone number with faiha she left and they continue their tour.

They went to the chapultepec zoo, looking at the panda , the tiger , the hippopotamus she smile taking each and every picture of them.

They then proceed in going around asking some couple to take picture of them, eating this and that ,they had so much fun before they finally decided to retire for the day

🍬

Anwar what will you like to eat faiha ask as they have just finished praying isha.

Am not really hungry he said and she smile saying OK.

She walked out to their mini kitchen to the fridge opening it ,she brought out two burgers and a jug of orange juice.

She warm the burger in the microwave and then walked back to their living room with a tray consisting of the jug and burgers .

Want some she ask sitting beside him as she munch on her burger.

Yes he said collecting her own and eating it. Anwar she pout , he smile as he munch on the burger , she took a sip of her orange juice and then started eating the other burger.

Faiha he called and she answered with uhmm looking at him.

I love you he said and she smile

I love you more she said and he smile too after eating all the burger together she took the tray back to their kitchen.

He followed her and sat on the kitchen island watching her every move .

Anwar you should go to bed she said .

No he said , OK let's go am done she said wiping her hands with a small towel as she walk toward him trying to pull hin Down but instead her pull her to his body roughly placing his lips over hers in a sensual lingering pace underlying with tenderness that she found utterly beguiling. Slowly, as she followed his lead, she began to kiss him back unassertively at first. he deepened the kiss, taking it to another level so that it became a flagrant ravishment of her senses.

She pull out after a while to catch her breath as she look up at him , his eyes were close as he was breathing heavily .he open his eyes and their eyes locked .

His eyes were clouded with so many emotions, some many unreadable emotions, he grabbed on to her again as he placed his lips back on hers kissing her roughly now , he picked her up in bridal style his lips still on hers as he walked to their room , that night they made love to each other .

🌚

Hello
So how do we like the chapter?
I hope you liked it
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
&
Share

❤💯