14

Faizul Anwar

He was beyond happy when he saw faiha yesterday, when he talked to her , her beautiful smile, her cute face, her everything and beyond all when he ask her mother whether he could go out with faiha, he was nervous at first when he ask her she was scanning him, checking him and then after some minute she agreed.

He was beyond happy at that moment and he felt like hugging the heel out of her, but kept calm and thank her, she ask him to take very good care of her daughter and never in his life to ever hurt her feelings. he promised not to do that and then left after talking to faiha.

He met with his cousin Abdul his uncle yarima's son and they hang out all day long before going back to faiha's family house to pick her up.

*

He was handsomely dress in a white kaftan he looks so handsome , he sprayed himself with his expensive cologne and then left the palace without informing anybody, he went to the mosque first and after Asr he drove to faith's house.

Upon arriving he dialed her number saying he's outside and she said she will be out in a few minutes, OK was his answer as he patiently wait for her in the royal blue Mercedes-Benz.

She came out after a while looking very beautiful in a maroon gown with a black veil, she looks very beautiful with her light make up,

Hy he said getting out of the car.

Hello Aslamu alaykum she said.

Waalaykum Salam, How are you he ask, Alhamdullilah she said, masha Allah he simply said opening the passenger door for her.

She entered the muttering thank you, he close the door and walked to his side and got inside.

The drive their was silent with only the radio working, it's was a 40min drive a comfortable silence. They arrived at " Bombay to Beirut "
Nobody was there and the place was quite. It was beautifully decorated with rose petals ,balloons with a table with two chairs in the middle which was also beautifully decorated.

Wow it's so beautiful she said looking at the place in awww, Do you like it he ask smiling at her, I love it she said looking at him, am glad you loved it he smile as he pull a chair for her to sit down. Thank you she said and then sat down, he then sat on the chair opposite her .

What will you like to have he ask passing her the menu.
She look at the menu for some minutes before saying rice with spicy peanut chicken, cranberry punch she said.

OK he said , he called a waiter and told him to double faiha's order , he replied with an okay and then walked away, he came back after a while with their food.

They talked about a lot of things as they ate. They laughed so much their tummy hurts.
They were done eating. And left immediately after eating, they walked out of the restaurant to his car.

They drove silently to their next destination, she was quite and he was also quite as well , they arrived in about 40mins and it was getting dark already.

They got out of the car and she look at him asking where are we. Let's go you will find out he said and she nod her head, they walked deeper and she realized that they were in the beach.

She look at the view in front of them in aww.......she was surprised at the same time happy . A table of two. It was so beautiful she couldn't help but smile looking at the place in Awww.........

Anwar she gasped turning to him,but he was no where to be found, Anwar she called but got no reply, Anwar she called again and still no respond.

She walked to the table , there was a a beautiful decorated golden envelope. She smile taking the envelope and smelling it, it smells so nice .

She open it and brought out tell paper in it.
And started reading the later as follows :

I don't know how to start this letter, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I've been keeping ever since.

Faiha , I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you.

I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I'm afraid it's no use; every time I look at you, the words came out the same... I love you!

She gasped putting her hand over her mouth as she read the later again for the second time.

Faiha she heard his voice , she quickly turn around and found him on his kneels smiling.

Has anyone told you lately about how wonderful you are? Has anyone noticed just how great it is to be around you? Has anyone mentioned how you make it so much easier to smile and laugh all the time? Has anyone informed you about that beautiful face that complements your beautiful mind? No one yet? Well then let me be the first.

Faiha I loved you, I love you, I will always love you forever and ever.

I've never felt so masculine until I met you. You bring out the man in me.

am head over heels, deeply and crazily in love with you.

You are my forever confidant. My love for you will end never.

Please grow old with me and I promise you that I will be here for you till the end.

Will you be mine he ask looking at her as he brought out a diamond ring while she stare at him in awww...tears threatening to fall down.

She never felt this loved ,this special she was speechless she couldn't say a word.

Will you be mine he ask again again nd she nod her head as tears roll down her cheeks, he smile slipping the ring into her finger .

Hello lovey dovey, hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share.

Ummeetarh_

❤❤