37

It's been 4days since they came to Paris , and faiha was really very excited ,they have visited all the possible places she wanted to visit and they were currently out shopping for their family .

Faiha was talking with Anna on  the phone with her brand new iPhone x Anwar gave her yesterday .

Ya Allah Anna give him a chance ,Am sure you too will make a perfect couple, faiha said .

I just don't know faiha she said .

Anna she said

Really faiha , I don't know whether I can do it she said .

OK do me a favour and pray istikhara , and insha Allah you will get your answer by doing it faiha said.

OK I will insha Allah, I can't wait for you guys to come back she said .

Don't worry baby , we will be back soon she said .

Anna please let my wife be I also want to spend some time with her Anwar said appearing behind her as she was checking out a black Abaya.

OK OK lover boy , bye bye she said laughing and faiha laugh back saying bye and then disconnected the call.

They shopped for almost two hours before going to eat lunch at a very well restaurant.
Before going back to their hotel room to get ready .

💝

Faiha , she heard her sister in law's voice as she was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

Their plane arrived just 30mins ago and her sister in law is here to pick them up.

Ya Allah Anna karki karyani she said pushing her , hello Anwar she said hugging him too.

Hello darling h3 said hugging her back.

Ya hanya da gajiya she ask them as they put their luggage in Anna's black range rover. She hoped into the driver's room and the couple get into the back seat.

Excuse me Anna said looking at them.

If I can clearly remember, I am not your driver she said .

Just shut up madam and take us home , we are damn tired right my love Anwar said hugging faiha .

Yes , am very tired Albi she said hugging him too.

Ugrhh........she signed looking away, you guys are so annoying she said .

And you love us faiha said.

Yes I.....she started .

I mean I don't she said

Whatever faiha said as Anwar peck her lips.

Ahhh.......Anna yelled as she started driving ,
After 30mins of driving she honk in front of their house and the gate man quickly open the gate .

She parked the car in front of their front door and they all hoped out of the car ,and the gate man quickly ran to them welcoming them back.

After exchanging pleasantries he helped them take their luggages into the house , the house was sparkling clean because their parent knew they were coming back so they sent maids to clean the house.

Thank you baby sis tell mummy we will come vist them tomorrow insha Allah Anwar said sitting down on the one seater .

OK ok she said

Bye bye she Said hugging them both before leaving .

Ya Allah home sweet home faiha said smiling .

I agree with you my love he said standing ,let's go upstairs he said.

They went upstairs and both saunter to their rooms, after taking a hot relaxing bath, they born perform ablution.

After getting dress in their casual clothes they prayed the salat the missed together.

🍁
Come Anwar dinner is ready faiha said as she saunter out of the kitchen with a bowl of lasagne.

OK he said getting up and following after her .

They sat opposite each other and started eating .

I missed your cooking so much habibty he said  and she smile.

After eating dinner , they wash the dishes and then went upstairs to their room after making site they closed the front and back door of the house.

Anwar, faiha called when they were both laying down on the bed with er head on his chest .

Yes my love he answered .

I want to open up an orphanage for the needy children she said looking up at him .

Orphanage he said and she nod her head, yes I saw a lady  earlier with four children they were homeless sitting by the road side , two were about 5 to 6 years old while the other two were babies .

Anwar they looked very helpless , and from that moment I have the urge to help them out and the other children out there she said sitting up.

He also sat up looking at her for a while .is that you really want to do he ask .

Yes she smile , ok I will insha Allah full fill your wish my lady he said and she smile hugging him back .

Thank you ,thank you so much she said .

Any thing for you my love, I love you so much he said pecking her neck.

And I love you much more my man she said pulling out of the hug as she peck his nose , and then his lips.

She pecked him again and again and then he pull her into a deep kiss

🐾
Salamu alaikum,
Yaya kuke my darlings? Yaya gida? Yaya school? How was the chapter? Did you like it? Did you enjoy it? I hope you did.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
&
Share

❤💝