27

It's the third day of their marriage and they were all set to travel to Mexico, Faiha's school are on mid semester break

They have already parked their luggage last night and their luggage was already in the car, they were both getting ready to go and bid goodbye to their parents before leaving.

She was beautifully dressed in a buba with a golden turban neatly tied around her head, her simple earring and a necklace a black wrist watch on her right hand and a simple ring she looked very beautiful. She did a simple a makeup .

Anwar was dressed in a black kaftan and a black cap with his black shoes and a black wrist watch .

They looked very good .

Are you sure you didn't forget anything Faiha ask as she stuff her charger inside her bag.

Yes and you he ask.

Everything check she smile and he smile back .

OK let's he said taking his hand into hers .
They saunter out of the house and lock the front door before walking to the garage.

Where is musa(his driver) he ask and their gardener ran to them.

Saying he went out sir he said he will be back in a few minute he said and Faiha sign.

Gaskiya we won't go back onto the house , we should just stay in the car she said and Anwar shook his head let's go to the back yard he said and she smile saying okay.

They walked there and she smile saying I love this place .

And I love you he said.

And I love you more she said.

No I love you more he said

I love you much more she said.

No I love love love you much more she said and she laugh saying OK let it be .

He smile as he watch her ,hand akimbo pointing a their small little puppy with a smile plastered across her lips when he quickly took a picture of her.

Black she cooed as she bend down and ruffle her head, she's so cute wallah she smile and He bend beside her they stayed like that for like 5mins playing with black until she look at him

Take a picture of me she said and he replied okay, your wish is my command .

She smile as she pose her right hand on her tight and the left hand using it to cover the sun a smile plastered on her lips.

He took a picture on her and she smile walking to his side, let me see she said