24

Anwar and Faiha got onto his black Mercedes-Benz after so many teasing from his friends, his best friends fawwaz and imran got into the car too with fawwaz at the driver seat and imran at the passengers seat.

The drive there was noisy due to his friends constant teasing until they reached the venue.

They arrived at the hall and made their entrance. They hall looked breathtakingly beautiful, it was awesome with family and friends dancing, eating while the bride and groom was busy chatting and laughing while the photographer keep taking picture

The dinner ended and Anwar took her back to his house, her in laws house.

After biding Mummy Goodbye they both walked to his side as they will be leaving to their house the next day insha Allah and flying to Mexico in the next three days.

As soon as they got into his side, he smile turning to her .

Soo....... he trailed

So...she repeat and he smile, let's freshen up first , pray and then go to bed okay he said and she nod her head, he smile again as he walked to his room while she walked to the room she was taken to earlier.

She sat down on the bed thinking about farha, about their encounter earlier , she sat their for a while before she stood up and walked to the bathroom .

She took a jot long bath and then perform ablution she walked out of the bathroom wearing only her bathrobe, she walked to the wardrobe which has her small laugage as the rest of her clothes are already in her house.

She picked a black silky nightie with a matching headtie, she settled down on the bed as she gently apply her body lotion, and then wore her clothes. She looked beautiful.

She heard a soft knock on the door just as she was combing her long hair , she quickly styled her hair in a bun as she tied her headtie saying come in.

He walked in wearing a black sweatpants and an Ash top , Hello beautiful, you are looking gorgeous he said and she smile looking down as she okay with her fingers.

OK let's pray and then go to bed you must be really tired he said and she replied with okay as she picked her hija b from her laugage.
They both walked out of the room to his living room where by the far end of the parlour near the TV was a big prayer mat spread on the floor .

He led them in the nafil prayer. When they finished he turned to her, she looked down at her hands. He pray to Allah to bless his reunion with her, to bless them with pious children, he prayed and prayed before standing they both stood up .

Are you hungry he ask and she shook her head in a negative form , OK let's go he said as he pulled her to his room.

Anwar I will sleep In the other r.......she started .

Shsss...he said placing his finger on her lips, you are going to sleep here okay.

No Anwar I will be okay sleeping in the other room please she said and he look at her smiling ,Faiha let's sleep I won't do anything to you I promise he said and she kept quite not saying anything.

We should sleep he said as he climbed the bed , she watch him as he laid down ,she gently removed the hijab and gently fold it and then kept it aside, she climb the bed as she laid on the other end of the bed.

He moved closer to him as he pulled her to his body wrapping his arm around her small waist, Good night Amore he whispered as he peck her cheek .

She couldn't sleep the while night as she keep freaking out, she's in a room alone with a man, oh my God.