20

It's been three months ever since  Anwar started working as the CEO of the Danbatta group .And their relationship with faiha have really improve .

They were both currently at 355 steak house and lounge seated near a window. As they munch on their pizza and a glass of chilled pineapple limeade .

Amore he called and she look at him sipping her drink from the stray.

He looked serious that's why she composed her self giving him all her attention.

Faiha he called and she very well on he doesn't call her by her name except it's something serious.

Yes she answered looking at him, I will be leaving to Mexico in three weeks time insha Allah and won't be coming back until after 3 months he said and she look at him her eyes wide as saucer.

I want to send my family to yours faiha, I want to take our relationship to the next level, I want you to be mine , I want us to get married as soon as possible before I leave ,I love you so much faiha and I don't think I will be able to stay way from you for so long.

And by the time he was done , faiha was at the verge of tears,Oh No my love I hate seeing your  tears please stop crying he plead.

She smile wiping away her tears , I will tell mama today insha Allah and then tell you her answer she said and he smile .

They talked for almost 30mins before they decided to leave ,they walked to the parking lot and hopped into his Black range rover.

Should I ask you something Faiha said looking at Anwar who's attention was on the road.

Yes sure he said turning and looking at her then back at the road.

"Did anyone help you to ask me out on our first date" she ask looking at him and he smile looking at her then back at the road. Tell me she urge looking at him pouting.

"Yes" he said and turn to look at her .

Who she ask, Adda Nainah he replied and she nod her head saying an okay.

"What was the first thought you had when you first saw me "she ask

He look at her with a smile plastered on his lips, that I had to make this gorgeous lady mine he said and she blush

They were both silent , a comfortable silence as he drove to Faiha's house.

He parked in front  of their gate and quickly walked out to open the door for her, she smile at him as she got out of the Car.

Will you mind staying for a drink, he stare  at her for a while before saying sure let's go I want to greet Mama too.

OK Why don't you bring the car inside I will open the gate for you she said as she walked to the gate pushing it.

No Faiha Thanks I will open it my self he said and she nod her head saying OK.

He opened the gate and then walked back to his car, hopped in then drove into their compound which has a blue camry parked in it .Her mother's car.

She closed the gate and then walked to him as he exit the car.

I told you to leave it I will do that a right he said looking at the gate and them her.

Well just forget it, let's go in she said .

No go and inform Mama first he said and she nod her head walking to the main door.

Aslamu alaikum she said walking into the house.

Rukky she yelled upon seeing Rukkayah on the two seater with her 7 months old baby bump. She ran to her pulling her into a hug.

Oh faiha  I can breath she said and Faiha quickly pulled away smiling, I missed you so much and My baby she said rubbing Rukky's big belly.

I missed you more, but kin kyauta Faiha ko zuwa bakya yi she said and faiha signed .

Haba rukky you are staying in kaduna fah and you know am busy with school she said and Rukky replied with okay but I won't forgive you until you promise to come visit me when you are on holiday.

OK promise she said and rukky smile.

Faiha it's like you left someone outside Adnan said walking into the house.

Oh no how could I forgot she said hitting her  head as she turn to look at mummy who was busy with her new recipes for her bakery.

Wata bari hala mama ask 

" Anwar "Adnan said and mama hit her shoulder saying Wallahi Faiha bansan yaushe zaki girma ba, maza jeki Che ta shigo mama hissed as she walk into the kitchen to prepare something as soon as possible for Anwar.

Faiha walked out to their compound and there he was leaning on his car and talking to someone on the phone.

She stood beside him waiting for him to finish his call.

OK I will call you later was all he said before disconnecting the call.

Let's go in she said and he nod his head, they both walked into the living room where Adnan was.

Aslamu alaikum he said as they walked into the living room, waalaikum Salam Adnan answered , while Mama and rukky walked out of the kitchen, both of them wearing a hijab.

Ina wuni mama he greeted as he squat in sign of respect.

Ina gajiya Anwar, Ya kake  Ya aiki (how are you and work) she ask ,Alhamdulliah he said, Ya mutan Gida (How is people at home)she ask.

Alhamdulliah he said and she replied with Masha Allah smiling, they exchanged pleasentries with Rukky before they all went to the kitchen leaving only him and Adnan .

They started chatting about everything and nothing until when faiha ambled out of the kitchen holding a tray containing a jug of banana smoothie and a saucer containing brownies and cookies.

She kept the tray in front of him not meeting his hard gaze.

Her mother and Rukky walked into the living room and they chatted for about 40mins before he decided to leave.

I will get going Mama sai anjima he said getting up, toh Madallah Anwar Allah Ya maka Alabarka she said and he answered with Ameen, rukky Allah Ya saukeki lafiya he said, Ameen Ameen they all chorused .

Sai anjima Adnan he said handshaking him, sai Anjima Adnan said and he bid mama goodbye before walking out of the main door to their compound with faiha trailing behind.

Sai anjima she said looking at him, thank you so much I really enjoyed the smoothie and cupcakes he said and she smile.

Make sure you talk to mama today he said , I will insha Allah she said. OK bye he said as he walked to the gate, he opened it and then walked back to his car hopped in and zoom out after biding her goodbye , she closed the gate and the went back into the house.

Hello buttercups?How are you? Hope you are all well?
Hope you liked it,
don't forget to vote comment and share.

Ramadan kareem