28

It was a 13 hours drive from Nigeria to Mexico so they reached the Mexico city airport at exactly 6 in the morning  , they waited patiently through the security check up and immediately it was down they took their luggages as they ambled out of the airport to where

Bienvenido a Mexico( welcome to Mexico) a man said

Gracias (thank you) Anwar said

Te llevarè a tu hotel señor (I will be taking you to your hotel sir)

OK was his simply reply as the man lead them to a black car, he load their luggages in the booth while they both entered the back seat and him the drivers seat.

Am so tired faiha said as she keep her head on his shoulder , he pulled her closer to his body as he entangle his hand  around her waist .

Sleep I will wake you up when we reached the hotel he said as he peck her on fore head.

Ok she said and immediately fell into a deep slumber.

As soon as they reach the St.Regis Mexico city,

Faiha he called softly , uhmm she groan , wake up we are here he said and she replied with okay as she slowly open her eyes and gushed at the sight of the huge hotel.

Masha Allah was all she could say , let's go he passed his hand to her and she smile as she held it ,they walked into the huge hotel and after exchanging pleasantries with the receptionist in Spanish with Anwar and her welcoming them she gave them...

Masha Allah was all she could say , let's go he passed his hand to her and she smile as she held it ,they walked into the huge hotel and after exchanging pleasantries with the receptionist in Spanish with Anwar and her welcoming them she gave them their hotel door pin number.

Gracias he said as they waked to the elevator to the 7th floor. Immediately the elevator stopped they sauntered out of it and search for room 105 which they found shortly by the left side of the floor.

He entered the pins and the door made a sound indicating it has open revealing a classy living room.

Wow she gushed as she walked deeper into the living room

Wow she gushed as she walked deeper into the living room .she walk to the bedroom door and it was so beautiful with The large windows showing view of the beautiful city.

She laid down on the bed as she sign in relief ,

Tired right Anwar ask as he walked into the room with their luggages .

Yes she said and he laid down beside her.

Let's bath and then pray he said looking at her , ok you go first he said and he replied with okay.

He stood up and walked into the bathroom took a hot long bath and perform ablution .

He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Faiha you should go take your he said and she smile saying okay, she replied with okay and saunter into the bathroom. Took a hot long bath and then perform ablution , that's when she relialize that she didn't bring any clothes with her to the toilet.

She wrap a towel around her and then slowly opened the door, she saw him on the bed already dressed in a black sweatpants and a white top.

She gently sauntered out of the bathroom as she quickly walked to their wardrobe and took out a black sleeveless maxi dress ,pad and underwears and then walked back to the bed, she started applying body lotion as she could feel Anwar's hard gaze on her.

She was done applying her lotion when she was engulfed in a hug from behind  as he snuggle his nose in between her neck  placing gentle kisses all over the place.

She close her eyes as the butterflies in her stomach were battling among themselves.

Anwar she called.

Uhmm was his reply .

Am on she said but he ignored her kissing her .he pulled her from her back and she fell on her back on he bed to which he immediately placed his lips on hers kissing her passionately. He pulled out after some minutes and then quickly left the room , she stayed like that for what seemed like hours before getting up and getting ready a smile plastered against her lips.

She sauntered out of the room to the living room and there he was on the three seater with foods on the center table , he was using his phone.

She sat beside him on the chair saying am so hungry wallah she said as she look at the foods.

Well let's eat he said and she replied with okay , they both sat on the floor as they all ate to their heart content , they then called the cleaners and they took the things out.

Am going to sleep she said getting up, OK am also going to sleep he said and they both sauntered to their bedroom , they laid down on the bed , he peck her forehead saying sweet dreams sweetheart , sweet dreams my love she said as she hug him and they both fell into a deep slumber.

Hello guys, How are you and everyone at home, I hope you are all fine, 2days wallabies I have been very busy with school but don't worry we are now on holiday and I will try and update everyday thank you.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share ❤💖