23

She was taken to her mother by Aunty safiya(her late father's sister) and Aunty Mairo(mama's cousin sister), she hugged her tight crying , mama was also crying but tears only,I don't want to go mama please don't let me go she plead crying harder.
Faiha you have to go your husband's family are here to escourt you she said trying to pull away.

She was beautifully dressed in a blue Ankara which has orange, yellow and white flower prints, she was looking very beautiful with a big orange veil covering her face .

Am so happy and sad at the same time Darling, it was just like yesterday when I gave birth to you with your father around and always in the hospital to stay with us , am so happy that I got to see my two daughters wedding Alhamdullilah Allah thanks to Allah, Am also very sad my child that your father isn't here to celebrate this joyful occasion with us. He always dream big on how your wedding will be, how he will marry you off to the best man on earth, it's was very obvious that he loved you more among his children because you were born as a premature baby and he was so scared to carry you thinking you may slip and fall or even harm you in any way.

He will always just sit beside your bed and watch you as you sleep mama said smiling as she wipe away the tears that roll down her face. Faiha who was crying terribly looked at her mother with a sad face.

Insha Allah Mama he's in Aljannah firdausi, we will reunite insha Faiha said and insha Allah mama said.

Now stand up its time to leave she said as she stood up and walked into her room , then later came out with a small Brown box.

Take this My child it's a gift from your father mama said with a sad smile, as I said earlier he always dream big about your wedding so he also got a gift just for your Big day she said, And this letter is to his Son in law make sure you give him okay she said pecking faith's forehead , she nod her head taking the gift.

Momma, mami, mama, mama hajiya and some other ladies adviced her about marriage and then she was taken to her uncles both from maternal and paternal side before she was taken to the car which were waiting for the bride.

She was crying unconditionally even after they left their area and was driving to Anwar's family house.

It's okay My love, it's okay Aunty rumaisa said hugging her , she silently weeped in her arms until they reached tell Danbatta mansion.

It was full with Relatives, friends and family friends, they were all here to witness the happy occasion, the wedding of the only son of Alhaji Muhammad Danbatta. the house she never thought would mean anything to her. The cars zoomed in and they got out. She kept her head down as they walked into the house.

Her family and his family exchanged pleasantries ,After that his Aunties said a prayer and then her Aunties present the gara(foodstuffs gifted by the brides family to t
the grooms family).

After the presentation of the gara, she was brought forward as she kneeled in front of her mother in law.

She unveiled faiha With a smile spread across her lips ,Am so blessed to have such a wonderful girl as my daughter in law, Welcome to the family my child she smile.

She placed something in Faiha's hand and used the other hand to cover it.they adviced her once again before she was taking to a side downstairs. "Anwar's side" she couldn't help but stare at it in aww it was just so classy and unique.

Sister in law she heard Anna and the twins voice and before she could even turn to look at them she was pulled into a bone crushing hug. Oh my God I can't breath she said as they pull out of the hug.

OMG bestie am so happy Anna beamed smiling widely and she smile back. Welcome to the family sister in law iman, ihsan and fatima beamed , Thank you she smile as they all settled down on the bed, some of his cousins also came in and they exchanged pleasantries .