41

The sound of the alarm woke the up at exactly 7:30.
Faiha groan stretching her hands as Anwar who was now sitting look at her lovingly.

Good morning habibty he said , placing a soft kiss on her lips 

Morning habiby she said looking at him with her sleepy eyes.

It looks like you are still sleeping ,why don't you go back to sleep he said caressing her face.

No , I have to go and greet mummy and her highness she said pouting.

You can do that later now go back to sleep he said.

Really she ask smiling .

Yes habibty he said and she smile closing her eyes and in less than 5mins she has fallen in a deep slumber.

He sat there looking at her beautiful face smiling , he gently place his hand on her stomach , the thought of him having a child with Faiha , the thought of Faiha is actually pregnant with his child drives him crazy, he still couldn't believe it.

He sat there looking at her for almost 30mins before standing up as he saunter into the bathroom.

Taking a hot long bath , he came out with a towel wrap around his waist.

He gently sat on the bed , applying vaselline to his body, after which he walked to their wardrobe and brought out a royal blue kaftan, he got dressed,he sprayed himself with his cologne  and then sat on the bed again just looking at his wife. 

She didn't wake up ,until 10:00am. She quickly sauter into the bathroom and took a hot long bath , she saunter out with a towel wrapped around her chest 

Seeing Anwar on the bed using his phone , she walk straight to their wardrobe picking out a black silky gown and her inner wears , she walked back to the bed after taking her body lotion.

What are you still doing here , she ask.

What do you mean by what am I still doing here he ask.

I mean , aren't you suppose to be with taka was or with the guys, you know palace and their rumors I  don't want any rumor to be going around like the last one she said

I told you Faiha , to just forget about all this didn't I he ask hugging her from behind.

You did but still......she started.

Shsssss....he said placing his finger on her lips.

You are my wife and I love you so much, that's all that matters , stop bothering yourself about what people are saying OK he ask and she nod her head.

I love you she said .

And I love you more he did pecking her lips 

She got dressed and then draped a pink veil around her head before they both saunter out to his grandmother's side.

Aslamu alaikum they both said entering the living room , waalaikun Salam they all answered.

Ina kwana umma, ina kwana mummy faiha greeted and was about to squat when umma quickly stopped her.

Don't  do that , I have told you several times to stop squating , you are pregnant my dear and that too in your first trimester  umma said and she look down feeling shy.

Now come sit beside me umma said and she smile walking to her side, she sat down beside and umma smile taking her hand into her's.

What will you like to eat she ask and she look t mummy who easy looking at the lovingly .and then at Anwar who smile at her.

Tell me my dear what will you like to eat she ask.

Gurasa and fura she said , is that all umma ask and she nod her head.

OK , jakadiya she called out.

Naam rakashi dade.

Inaso ke da kanki kijeki hadama kishiyata (as she calls her) gurasa da fura.

Angama ranki shi dade.

What about me umma, won't you ask me what I will like to eat he ask looking at her.

No I won't ,she need to be taken care of not you she said smiling and he pout looking at mummy.

Don't give me that face, umma is right she said and they all laugh.

By the way , where is Anna he ask.

Sleeping ,mummy replied .

OK.

That's how they spent their 7 days in Kano before going back to Abuja.

🍁

Faiha I think we should start going to shopping for baby, Anwar said.

Oh not now Anwar , we just got back from the hospital and you heard what doctor Amina said, I am just in my 3rd month she said .

Yes , what wrong with that, I have even emptied the room beside your , that will be the nursery , I will call the interior designer to get it ready before next week he said .

Oh my God , my dear Anwar .it's not like am going to give birth tomorrow, no its in the next 6 months to come insha Allah she said.

That's not a big deal he said and she roll her eyes, look at this set of clothes , I like them why don't we order them he said showing her a very cute set of baby clothes in Ali Express.

Just do what ever you want habiby she said eating her Gurasa  and sipping her orange juice.

OK then he said ordering different sets of clothes.

As promised, here is your double update ,hope you liked it, Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
&
Share

❤❤