15

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely friends@Fatima_zahra15, and @zayyadfatima

Faizul Anwar

Will you be mine he ask again and she nod her head as tears roll down her cheeks, he smile slipping the ring into her finger .

She smile looking at the ring in aww, as he stood up looking at her.

She look up at him and smile before looking back at her finger .

Bismillah he said pulling a chair for her to seat , she sat down saying a thank you and he sat on his on seat.

The weather was freezing cold as faiha clutch on to her veil. While he was just enduring it.

After eating some snacks and hanging out for a while he dropped her at home and went back to the palace, upon arriving their he went straight to his chamber well the guest side he couldn't go and bid his mother goodnight as he was feeling sick. He laid on the bed as he pulled the duvet up to his body. But it was not helping as he was coughing uncontrollably. Sweating. All he could do at that moment were muttering the kalmutul shahada

He kept repeating that for some minute before he fainted.

While on the other side his mother was feeling very uneasy as Anwar today didn't come to bid here goodnight, he didn't call her either.

Don't worry Nafisa insha Allah he will come it's just 11:00pm now am sure he will come Her highness Umma said.

OK Mummy simply said , her two sisters Aunt Rumaisa and Aunt Amina were also here with their children.

Aunt Amina with her four kids:Salma, haidar, then the twins Iman and ihsan.

Aunt Rumaisa with her 2 kids :Hafsat and Fatima.

"30 mins past but no sign of him "

I will call Haidar and ask him to check him for me she said taking her phone and dialing her nephew's number.

Hello ina wuni mummy he said immediately after answering.

Ina gajiya Haidar, is faiz with you she ask.

No mummy he went to bed early he said, OK Haidar can you please do me a favour and go check on him she said.

OK mummy I will call you back he said and she replied with okay before disconnecting the call.

After 10mins he called her again, mummy you need to get here right now Anwar isn't breathing he said in a panic.

Ina lillahi waina illahi rajiun she said as she stand up, Umma and the rest where asking her what happened but she couldn't answer them as she quickly ran outside the chamber.

Everyone was looking at her but she didn't care , she ran to Anwar's side. And straight to his room with her children , sisters and Nieces behind her.

She ambled into the room and there was Anwar on the bed lying lifeless, with Haidar beside him.

Faiz she called sitting beside him on the bed as she cup his face which was very hot. Son please wake up she said tears rolling down her cheeks.

Anwar Aunt rumaisa and Aunt Amina called sitting beside mummy.

Faiz my son what's wrong with you she ask , mummy let's tale him to the hospital first Adda Nainah said as they were all panicking.

Yes Nainah is right , Haidar go get the car Aunt Amina said. OK he said and ran out.

Mummy , Aunt Amina, Aunt rumaisa and Umma along with Haidar and Adda Nainah were the ones who took him to the hospital.
"Giginyu specialist hospital "