26

Amore Amore where are you Anwar as he just came back from the mosque , it's 6:30 already  , am here she yelled back from the kitchen, he walked into the kitchen and there she was standing in front of the gas dressed in a sky blue Ankara, with a black cap on her head.

He wrap his arms around her waist from behind as he place hus head on her shoulder, what are you doing on the kitchen he ask and she pout saying can't you see am cooking she said , yes I can see that I mean what are you doing in the kitchen normally brides don't come into their kitchen's until after a week he said letting go of her and sitting beside the gas watching her every move.

Well am hungry and I couldn't wait for anyone so am here making noodles he said and he smile. OK as you wish ma'am he said and she turn off the gas , she picked a plate from her kitchen cabinet and serve her self .

She sat down on the kitchen cabinet eating her food with a bismillah not minding to invite Anwar to join her.

What can of wife do I have that doesn't even care to give her husband food he said sitting on the chair beside her .

Zanchi he said collecting her fork, what are you doing she ask, and he ignore her eating the noodles, jimin neman magana you said you want to eat my food I allowed you and now you are taking my fork she said .

Mmmmm......he moaned as soon as he swallow his first loma totally ignoring her.

Give me my fork and go and get yours she said taking her fork from him.

She eat a fork full of the food and he collect the fork again .

Anwar she said hitting his shoulder , I hate you she said

And I love you he said and peck her lips.

She looked down slightly blushing.

Awww....you look cute when blushing he said and she hit him again saying I hate you so much.

And I love love love you so much my love he said continuously pecking her lips.

Stop eat am eating she said trying to push hin away .

What do you love more my kiss or your food he ask and she roll her eyes laughing.

You are crazy Anwar ,I love my food more  she said

Of course am crazy for you and you are lying he said.

You think she said eating her noodles.

Should I prove you wrong he ask and she look at him.

I don't care as you wish she said turning to her plate again.

Immediately she said that he pulled her to his body , and closed the distance between them by planting a kiss on her lips.

Her breath  hitched for a few seconds, her whole body numb, heart completely still. She only came back to life when he pulled away and her heart beating at 360000 , she's sure he could hear her heart beat. His orbs had darkened with so many emotions but he quickly look away closing and opening his eyes for a few seconds before turning back to her.

Now what do you think ,what do you like more my kiss or your food he ask and she quickly stood up to leave the kitchen but he was quick in pulling her back to his body.

Tell me sweetheart he said tucking the strands of her hair behind her eyes and she close her eyes.

Answer me he said placing soft kisses all over her neck and then back to her lips. Slowly and gentle ,he pulled her closer Deeping the kiss .

Eww....you guys should do that in your room they heard Anna's voice and they both pulled away with faiha blushing furiously while Anwar frown looking at them, Anna ,iman and Hafsat were standing by the kitchen door.