18

Faiha

Thank you so much she said looking at Anwar as he parked his car near their department, Anything for you my love he said and she smile.

OK you should get going if not you are going to be late and yes I wish you best of lucks.

Thank you he said and she smile getting down the car.

I love you he said and she smile walking to their department.

He drove straight to their company "Danbatta Group"

While she headed straight to the class she was having "new media class ".

Faiha Anna said hugging her. Babyna faiha smile as she hug her back.

Faiha farha said as she hug her, she hugged her back saying farha ya kk.

Lafiya lau wallahi kinyi wuyan gani she said
Faiha smile as the three of them settle on their seat saying Ai farha bakya neman mutane.

Look at who is talking Farha said eyeing her and they all laugh.

OK girls ya isa haka let's talk about something else Anna said.

OK why don't we go for an ice cream later Farha suggest, yeah good idea Anna smile and faiha just smile.

Her phone beeped indicating a message and she quickly brought it out from her bag .A message from Anwar whom she saved as
" Albi❤".she smile at the name as she press read.

"You looked beautiful this morning, can't get you out of my head"

A small smile escaped her lips as she replied to his message " only four more hours insha Allah and we will meet insha Allah " she wrote and send.

Albi who is this Albi Anna and farha ask as they all look at her phone the back to her face.

When did you start hiding things from us Faiha ,farha ask.

You didn't even tell us you got a boyfriend Anna said looking at her.

Wait wait he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend she lied.

Faiha lie doesn't suit you tell us the truth Anna said and before she could say anything their lecturer malam umar walked into the hall, she signed in relief as she thank Allah because she does not know what to say.

Lectures start and it ended by 3pm , the three of them walked out of their department where Anna's driver was already waiting for them.

They got into the car with farha in the front seat and Anna and faiha at the back.

The driver drove to Coldstone and the three girls  got out and walked into the shop, as they settled on a table near a window .

Anna please call your brother , I missed him so much please call him farha plead looking at Anna.

And faiha look at her not saying a thing, what do you think Faiha ,farha ask

She shook her head not saying a thing, he's probably at work right she ask looking at Anna.

Yes , and I don't think he will come you know it's his first day at work Anna said looking at Farha.

Well let me go place an order for the pizza Anna said as she stood up and walked to the counter.

Hello ma'am welcome the man said he was wearing a black trouser and a sky blue top with an apron and a cap on his head.

Hy Anna said , what will you like to have he said passing her the booklet.

She order a medium size peproni Pizza and then walked back to their seat.

One of you should go get us the ice cream Anna said as she took her phone from her bag which was ringing.

Farha you should go Faiha said, no let's go together farha said, OK she simply said and they walked toward the ice cream size.

Farha exchanged plesentries with the man and which cup he ask and she point at the biggest cup which was 1200, OK faiha which flavour she ask.

White chocolate with brownies faiha said.

Two white chocolates with brownies and the cream chess with waffles farha said and the man replied with okay as he proceed on mixing the ice cream.

Hello beautiful A handsome man probably 24 or 25 dressed in a white kaftan said standing beside faiha.

Hy she simply said using her phone.

Am Ahmad umar he said and she nod her head not sparing him a glance.

And what's your name beautiful he ask and before she could answered farha walked to her saying let's go faiha.

What a beautiful name Faiha just like you he said and she smile saying thank you before walking away with him trailing behind her.

Won't you do me a favour and please give me your number he said and she ignored him sitting on their table.

He plead with her but she gave him deaf ears not saying anything to him as she munch on her pizza and her ice cream.

My sisters please beg her for me out need her number he said , Faiha just give him farha said and she ignored the both of them.

I just want us to be friends and nothing much he plead and after so much pleads she gave him her number and he thanked her before leaving then alone.

Kai faiha akwai wulakanchi farha said , babu wani wulakanchi kawai bansan mayinchi she said taking a spoon full of her ice cream.

Hmm farha signed ,yauwa Anna give me Anwar number farha said and faiha choke on her pizza , sannu have this Anna said opening a bottle  of Pepsi and passing it to her.

Thanks she said as she drank quarter of it.

What's wrong can't I have his number  farha ask looking at faiha.

No its not like that , but are you going to start talking to him she ask, yes now what wrong with that since he's not ready to talk to me then I will Farha said and faiha simply nod her head sipping the Pepsi.

OK oooo but don't you dare tell him that I gave you his number Anna warned.

I promise farha said smiling while faiha frown not saying anything to them.

Hello lovely dovey
How is the chapter, I hope you liked it, ya Ramadan and ibadah, Allah yasa muga karshenshi lafiya kaman yanda mukaga farkon "Ameen summa Ameen"

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
& share

Ramadan kareem ❤❤