22

It was the night before the wedding day and Faiha couldn't sleep a wink,She tossed and turned all night, lying awake, restless. Her mind surrounded  with thoughts of what is about to come.

She stood up and walked inside her bathroom perform wudhu and Prayed nafil. She begged Allah to prepare her for what is coming. She have never felt this nervous. She cried alone in the darkness of the room. She cried to Allah. And with every prayer she felt ease, her my mind and soul.

She dozed off on the prayer mat until she heard the Adhan for subhi. She prayed and went back to her bed, where she found peace in the sweet darkness that over took her.

"Wake up,Faiha" someone shook her. She opened her eyes and saw mama. She gave her a sad smile that said you had to get up now.

You should go and bath my dear its 9:30am already Go and bath she said smiling .

Ya Allah she muttered standing up ,Did you get some sleep mama ask as she pulled faiha to the bed as they both settled down.

Just a bit she signed

She smiled "no bride has ever slept completely on her wedding day.. It's ok. InshaAllah everything will be ok" she said

She felt so emotional and hugged her tight , Mama she said tears rolling down her cheeks, stop crying darling everything will be okay InshaAllah , you should go take your bath now mama said pushing her to the bathroom.

She came out from the bath smelling like strawberry . She met most of my friends in her room, already dressed.  she got dressed in a simple bubu and sat beside zara to eat with them. Afterward she went for her makeup and dressed up in an all white attire .

The nikkah is supposed to take place by twelve. It was already eleven and the house was packed with people.

Her long and close distance relatives were all here for her , she fake a smile as she was feeling very nervous deep down inside her.

Her phone rang and the caller ID made her heart to skipped a beat "Albi❤❤".

She look at her friends and cousins who were all looking talking and laughing about nothing and everything .she ignored them as she went to the far end of the room  answering the call.

Aslamu alaikum he said letting out a deep breath.

Waalaikum Salam,what is it have you been running she ask with a smile .

And he chuckle from tell other side saying running, Haba habibty I have been trying to call you since yesterday but every time I call is either Reeree pick up or zara he said.

Oh babyna I so sorry they didn't tell me at all and I left my phone with them .

It's okay Amore, So how is the wedding preparation he ask

Its so tiring but Alhamdullilah she said

Masha Allah ,are you ready for the big day of our life he ask his voice masking with seriousness .

She kept quite for a few seconds playing with her fingers .

Faiha are you there he ask, Yes I am, are you ready he ask.

Yes I am.

He smile saying May Allah bless our union.

Amen she said.

I love you I have to go he said.

I love you more she said and disconnected the call.
She turned and found her friends all staring at her in awe.

🌼

"Alhamdulillah an daura (the marriage ceremony has been officiated) " Yaa Aisha said as she walked into the room grinning ear to ear. She froze. She didn't know what she was feeling.