38

I missed you so much Mama, Faiha said as she hugged the hell out of her mother .

I missed you more my baby mama said pulling out of the hug as she peck her daughter's forehead .

They were currently in the Danbatta Mansion , Anwar parents invited them for lunch while Mr and Mrs Anwar came to  greet them after their trip  .

Mummy she smile hugging her mother in law.

Habibty mummy said hugging her back.

I missed you she said .

I missed you more she said as They pull out of the hug and she peck her fore head.

She greet Daddy and he smile,  saying Andawo lafiya.

Lafiya lau Alhamdulillah  she said and he replied with Masha Allah .

She then went and sit in between  Anna and Anwar.

Ji neman magana Faiha , Anna said looking at her.

Wani neman magana kuma she ask looking at her.

As you can see we were having  a brother sister talk after along time but you ruined it by sitting in between us , wai ke mai miji Anna said and she laugh looking at Anwar who also laugh.

It's not funny my dear sister in law she said and she smile saying sorry ma'am I will just tale another seat she said attempting to stand up.

No its okay , you can just sit down she said and They all smile including the parents .

Anna and faiha went upstairs to Anna's room, while the two mother's were talking about random things and laughing .

While Daddy and Anwar were also having a father and son moment.

🍒
So tell me how are things between you and Ashraf, faiha ask Anna .

Well an giving him a chance so everything is OK she said.

Wow masha Allah, so we have a wedding to arrange and you are going to be my sister in law once again she said happily .

Oh my dear faiha , I didn't say we were planning on getting married ,I said I am giving him a chance she said side hugging faiha .

Still babyna am very sure you two will make a perfect couple .

Just as Anna was about to answer her , her phone started ringing .

Picking up the phone , the name of the caller shocked the both of them. "Farha".

Farha they both said.

Why is she calling me now , it's been a while  since we talked ,since when she caused a scene at your wedding Anna said .

Just Answer her for now faiha said and Anna nod her head answering the call and putting it on speaker.

Hello Anna darling she said from the other end.

Hello farha , how are you she ask .

Well I have not been fine ever since that stupid sister in law of  yours betrayed me by snatch v away the love of my life she said and Anna look at faiha .not saying anything .

But don't worry I just called to inform you that I am on my way to your house , I want  you to escorts me to that good for nothing girl house, I mean the house of the LOML.

Oh farha , why don't you understood that Anwar and faiha were already in love when you saw him and ....Anna started but was cut off by farha.

Ohh please Anna, that's a lie and I will never believe it.

I saw Anwar first and I love him , I always tell you guys about my undying love for him but she betrayed me , how foolish of her she said .

OK then farha , am sorry am not at home today , you should come another day she said .

Too late am already in front of the house , I will just inside and greet my mother in law she said. And ten disconnected the call.

Oh no what should we do now Anna ask faiha biting her lower lip , she will definitely make a scene if she sees you here and also Anwar she said .

I...faiha started when the door open and a maid walked in.

Anna you have a guest .

OK I will be right there Anna said and the maid nod her head before walking out .

Stay here faiha I will be right back Anna said

No Anna it's not like am afraid of her , I will go down there and show her that Anwar is mine and mine alone.

Anna smile and she smile back .

They both walked downstairs and there was farha on the one sitter facing Anwar wearing a sky blue Ankara fitted with a small black veil wrap around her head.

Oh hello Farha , how are you faiha And Ana said as they walked into the living room .

Faiha went sat beside Anwar , and he smile sweetly at her.

Farha felt like slapping and beating the hell out of her.

It's been a while since I saw you farha ,Anna said and she smile.

Yes I have been very busy that's why she said smiling as she look at the couple in front of her who were talking and laughing about what ever they were saying.

OK kids it's time for lunch , farha since you are here come let's have lunch Mummy said .

OK mummy she said faking a smile looking at the couple who stood up hand in hand and walked passed her to the dinning area.

They all settled down on the dinning table , they were half way through their meal when a maid walked in a plate of roasted fish , it smells so nice , she kept the plate in front of faiha .

She immediately cover her nose , as she run out of the dinning area .

What's wrong with her mama and mummy ask at the same time.

I don't know he said and quickly ran after her.

She was throwing up in the bathroom downstairs , when he entered .

What's wrong with you faiha he ask gently Patting her back.

After she was done he help her wash her mouth and face and then help her to the living room .

What's wrong with you faiha mama and mummy ask sitting beside her .

She shook her head feeling very weak , I don't know she said.

Are you perhaps pregnant mama ask and she look at her .

🍒

Hello sweedies❤️ how are you all ? Good in Shaa Allah.

So how was the chappie?

Don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
AND

SHARE

Love you all❤❤❤