2

A tall bulky man walked into the hall and everyone settled down .

"Good morning class" he said smiling,

"morning" they all replied.

"So before we start our class , I will like our new comer to introduce herself "he said,

"Miss bukar" he called and faiha looked up playing with her ring, her habit whenever she's scared or nervous , laila looked at her and then at her hand. She hate being the center of attention as All eyes were on her .

Ana took faiha's hand in her's and gave it a squeeze assuring her that everything will be okay ,she stood up looking at the lecturer.

"My name is faiha bukar, I hope we will get along well and help each other" she said with a nervous smile.

They all clapped their hands as she settled down,

"Good miss bukar you guys should get to know each other more after class "he said and she nod her head.

"Am Mr Ahmed umar by the way and i will be taking you history" he said.

And that's how they proceed in having lectures, it was not a boring class , just normal 1 hour lecture , they didn't have lectures now until 12 and it's 10 so Ana suggested they go eat  something.

"Let's go please" Ana plead

"No I'm really okay"  she said with a smile

"please I insist" laila pleaded
"Ok"faiha sighed and they walked out of their department and was heading to the parking lot when faiha asked where they are going.

"To eat of course" Ana said as she walked toward a black range rover.

A man wearing a white and black clothe came to them and bow his head a little ,before opening the back door for her, she climbed on and faiha entered after her.

"Where to ma'am" he ask ,"panache restaurant" Ana said as she brought out her iPhone from her bag due to the ringing sound she heard ,

"Anwar" was the caller ,she smile looking at the phone ,
"excuse me" she said to faiha , faiha nod her head whilst she answer the call.

"Hello" Anwar she said, "hy Ana where are you" a deep masculine voice asked,

"I'm on my way to a restaurant"she said
"Any problem" she inquired ,
"No is the key to the farm house with you" he asked
" oh yes I totally forgot it's with me"she said, "OK which restaurant are you going to I will meet you there"he said and she replied with panache restaurant , OK he said as he disconnected the call.

"That was my brother" she said to faiha & she nod her head.

The car came to a halt and Ana side of the door swang open Ana walked out and faiha open her door walking out of the car.

They both walked into the restaurant and settled on a sit near the window,a waiter walked to them asking them what they will like to eat.

"Fried rice with pepper chicken , Chapman with chocolate Duo for desert"Ana said as she closed the menu looking at the waiter as the waiter write it down and "you ma'am" he asked looking at Faiha,
"No I'm okay"she said, Ana looked at her with a face before looking at the waiter , "double my order" Laila said and he bow his head saying yes ma'am before leaving.

"Faiha tell me something what do you think of me" Ana ask looking at faiha ,
"A friend" Faiha answered and Ana shook her head saying
"No you are lying ,you don't take me as your friend cause if you do you will never refuse what a friend gives you"Ana said .

"please Ana I want us to be best of friends okay cause I don't have real friends, most of my friends are after my parents money , but I know by just looking at you , I know you will be the real friend I never have" Ana said and faiha look at her .

Before she could say anything the waiter brought their food , Do you need anything ma'am he ask Ana replied with no.

They started eating and were half way with their food when they heard a deep masculine voice said "Aslamu alaykum".
they both look up and Faiha's breath almost stopped  as her eyes met with the  prettiest pair of eyes she'd ever seen. They weren't fully black or brown, a mix of the two,His long pointed nose and well formed lips .she quickly lowered her gaze as he was also checking her out.

She's sensationally beautiful, her rounded face was as smooth as velvet and as soft. Her long pointed nose and well formed lips would make one wonder what nature had allowed her to choose their shapes.so breath takingly beautiful and they fitted her so well with her slightly protruding cheeks. about-feet-two, slim and ebony black in complextion her eyes were whiter than white....she has a long black curly full hair which matched with the color of her eye brows and lashes.if the sight of her didn't make an imam miss a line in his recitation, it would definitely make him clear his voice in appreciation.

He lowered his gaze as Ana cleared her voice, "waalaykumuSalam Anwar" she said and he look at her,
"Faiha this is my brother Anwar and Anwar this is my friend Faiha" she said smiling .

"Hello" he said and she replied with hy.
"Ana the key my friends are waiting for me in the car"he said looking at Ana, "oh yeah" she said bringing out a key and giving him the key ,thanks baby girl he said and bid them Good bye before leaving.

Ana smile as they continue eating, they finished the food and walked walked to the counter to pay for the meal. Ana paid the bill and they walked out of the restaurant to the car.

Thank you faiha said and Ana frown , what are friends for Ana ask and faiha smile. The driver asked where to and she told him to take them back to school.

They had their last lectures before they decided to leave, Ana suggest to take faiha home but she refused, telling her that she has to stop somewhere before going home and with that she left to the market bought the groceries her mother asked for before going home.

🌻
Hello guys
How was the chappy...i hope you like it and don't forget to alert me on any mistake.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Ummeetarh_